Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was also looking at the Nexar cameras as they look small enough to tuck in that area as well. I am going to do some measuring this weekend so hopefully, I can make a decision about which to get at that time.
Any update on the Nexar camera?
I might take a flier on the Nexar One for my daughter's vehicle.
Sponsored

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I added this Thinkware U1000 to my Ranger about a month ago. The clarity is excellent and you can add a radar module for the parking mode which puts it into economy mode so it doesn't put a high drain on your battery, or you can add battery packs. I'll be getting the same for my Bronco.
Been thinking about something like this, now that I have a build date.
One thing that occurred to me though was this: what about when I want to run topless?

How viable/effective do you think it would be to mount the rear camera on the rollbar so it is still available when running with no top? How weather resistant are these things?

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Been thinking about something like this, now that I have a build date.
One thing that occurred to me though was this: what about when I want to run topless?

How viable/effective do you think it would be to mount the rear camera on the rollbar so it is still available when running with no top? How weather resistant are these things?
Sorry I just saw this. I'm not sure about their weather resistance because they're made to be inside the vehicle. I guess you could call them and ask? You could always do a temporary mount on the rollbar and check out the view with the top on and off, pop out the SD card and see how it looks. My rear window is tinted and the view (both day/night) are perfectly clear.

Ford Bronco Good dash cam for the dash mount REC_2021_06_12_12_33_28_R_1963

Ford Bronco Good dash cam for the dash mount REC_2021_06_11_20_36_13_R_4446
Sponsored