Sponsored

Good iPhone Mount Using "Accessory Ready" point at top of Dash?

rcl4668

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt, 2023 Bronco Heritage Edition
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Just looking for recommendations for a good rock solid iPhone mount that can screw into the "accessory ready" point at the top of the dash. I'm not looking to expand the number of points at this point but if I do would love an option that can be used with things like the Archetype Racing SLAP/BPM Accessory Mount. Most of the good options I have seen use a ball-type connector that screws in and then the arm for the phone mount goes on top of the ball. Any recommendations? Thanks!
Sponsored

Mike T

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I use a 67 desiigns in my bronco and jeep. They work amazing and quick in and out. I use the mount with the AR arms and ball mounts. You can get a single ball mount for uour accessory ready mount. I got the 3 post and love how solid it is. I use the other mounts for a mag mount and an Ipad

IMG_3025.jpeg

IMG_3243.jpeg

IMG_3683.jpeg

OP
OP
rcl4668

rcl4668

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt, 2023 Bronco Heritage Edition
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thanks for the responses!

RowsKing

Raptor
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BRaptor, 66 Stang
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Amazon. You can also add to the threaded holes. Used it for my GoPro.

IMG_1494.jpeg

IMG_1493.jpeg

Sponsored

mhtucker78

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 OBX Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got this one: Dashboard Phone Holder Mount Aluminum Alloy for Ford Bronco Accessories 2021 2022 2023 Anti-Shake Stabilizer Custom Adjustable Phone Dash Mounted Custom Cell Phone Holder(Not for Bronco Sport) https://a.co/d/buidv9c

Only used it once so can’t attest to its long term robustness, but it held phone tight and side-screw seems to hold the ball-n-socket in place.

Last edited:

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just looking for recommendations for a good rock solid iPhone mount that can screw into the "accessory ready" point at the top of the dash. I'm not looking to expand the number of points at this point but if I do would love an option that can be used with things like the Archetype Racing SLAP/BPM Accessory Mount. Most of the good options I have seen use a ball-type connector that screws in and then the arm for the phone mount goes on top of the ball. Any recommendations? Thanks!
I got the AR BAM mount, a picatinny to tripod thread screw down mount from amazon and the moment magnet mount. I only put the phone up here when I’m recording video in the bronco app. Magnetic attachment is nice for the iPhones.

Rail:
https://archetyperacing.com/products/ar-bam-byodr
Magnet mount (I took the hot shoe part off)
https://www.shopmoment.com/products/moment-pro-tripod-mount-for-magsafe
Rail to tripod screw adapter:
https://a.co/d/1pX5SsP
Final result pictured.

IMG_1946.jpeg

C1 Ret

Wildtrak
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Check out the Bulletpoint mounting solutions. I put the larger version on my dash and it holds my phone, radio head and even my Garmin Tread. https://www.bulletpointmountingsolutions.com/

The larger version I have uses the accessory mount, but you also need to tap a few holes in the dash top trim. I believe they have one version for a phone that only uses the accessory hole. I have wheeled multiple times with this set up and it's pretty secure with very little movement.

DSC_1968.JPG

djbronc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got the MagSafe option from Bulletpoint. It’s rock solid and works well horizontally. That way the phone charges, is visible for a second map (or whatever), and doesn’t block the vent or main screen.
Ford Bronco Good iPhone Mount Using "Accessory Ready" point at top of Dash? IMG_7427

Sponsored

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got the MagSafe option from Bulletpoint. It’s rock solid and works well horizontally. That way the phone charges, is visible for a second map (or whatever), and doesn’t block the vent or main screen.
Ford Bronco Good iPhone Mount Using "Accessory Ready" point at top of Dash? IMG_7427
2nd this. It works better than I ever hoped it could.
iPhone 13 Pro

HighVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Scrambler, Ferrari 458
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the 67 designs ball & arm. I tried it on the dash point, but couldn't stand having it that high and in my vision all the time, so I moved it down to the grab handle on the center console. I also replaced the grab handle with the base model flat plate.

TerryVester

Outer Banks
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C8 Corvette, Jeep Wrangler, Linlcon
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

BostonSasquatch

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Lux Badlands with hardtop and Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can I load--permanently, if possible, my onX maps onto my computer screen? I have it on my Android (SamsungS21), but would like to have it on full (or fuller) screen. I have the Badlands Lux package.
Simple explanations for this computer-un-savvy Boomer or a link to understandable instructions would be a blessing. And thanks!

CentralIowa

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Love the 67 designs mount! Just got back from a Colorado trip with plenty of off road time and it never moved and held the phone solid the whole time.
Sponsored