Broncodriver76

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco, 1994 Bronco, 2021 FE, 2020 f-350
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Now Iā€™m pissed! Why send me an email on Friday bumping me up from 8/16 to 8/9 And then an email on Saturday moving me back to 9/13?

Mdh186

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™m going the other direction continuously. Got email moving from week of 8/16 to week of 8/30.

4dr BL, Manual, Lux, MIC no Tow. Shyte 1:42 am reservation on 7/14.

Congrats to the fortunate. Just glad when hearing from FE folks that havenā€™t received VINs that I got a VIN. Initial 5/27 email said week of July 19. 4th rescheduling email.
Now Iā€™m week of 9/13. WTF?

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My thoughts exactly.

It will be a limp to the finish line. If I was an early reservation with a MIC top and no build date Iā€™d probably write off 2021.

Thankfully I do have a VIN. Pushed from 7/26 to 8/16 to 8/30. And honestly donā€™t have a ton of faith in 8/30. But would probably have more faith if I didnā€™t hear FEs were pulled forward.

If they donā€™t hit their expectations on incoming MIC tops later this month, then the same reshuffling will probably repeat itself with non FEs pushed out again from 8/30 into September, to prioritize MIc tops for FEs during the balance of the the 2021 runā€¦.which goes back to my point above - if I didnā€™t have a VIN yet and had a hardtop Iā€™d probably write off 2021 as being very low probability.

Once we heard about the MIC top situation, my immediate thought was ok - watch out for when they start reshuffling FEs later down the line, because itā€™s an indication on the level of scarcity on MIC tops.
Guess I was right. And it only took Ford a couple hours to start pushing into September

RogueSqdn

First Edition
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm sorry for everyone getting moved around multiple times.

I got my VIN on 7/1, and was scheduled for week of 8/9. Last Tuesday I got the in production notice, and got my window sticker that night with a blend date of 8/11.

For those of you that are getting moved around: do you have window stickers yet? The forum link worked for me about 12 hours after getting the in production notice, and the Ford page link worked about 24 hours later.

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got moved from 8/9 to 9/6. Why even send that email on Friday if you knew you were going to push it back two days later. This just shows the absolute dysfunction with Ford. You can make excuses about chip, tops, Covid and everything else but there is absolutely no excuse for how they are scheduling these stupid Broncos. Iā€™m about to go get something else and just flip my Broncos when I get them ā€œby Septemberā€

Sponsored

Dune_Runner

First Edition
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

I got my VIN on 7/1, and was scheduled for week of 8/9. Last Tuesday I got the in production notice, and got my window sticker that night with a blend date of 8/11.

For those of you that are getting moved around: do you have window stickers yet? The forum link worked for me about 12 hours after getting the in production notice, and the Ford page link worked about 24 hours later.
We have been moved around, no window sticker.

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So it looks like August will trickle out some Broncos and September is being used for all the vehicles scheduled for August that they can't complete.

This pushes my hope to an October email at the earliest.

I was really hoping the kinks would be worked out in June and July. If I miss October, then November would be next - at what point is 2021 closed and I need to look at the 2022 options?

I may be looking to change my color... :(

Mdh186

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I wouldā€™ve liked to have had that experience.

No idea about sticker. My dealership and salesman have offered no input when I requested their involvement.

Not trying to be a whiney bitch, but I wouldā€™ve preferred a little harmony in this transaction and not finding out different data points on my own or through sporadic emails from the mothership.

Will be thrilled to get it and use for intended purpose once it gets here for sure.