First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/PP
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
3 fords and no issues for me. Try removing your phone then add it back to your bronco.
Works pretty flawless on my Bronco and Mustang, even if wireless Android Auto connect doesn't work perfectly every time. Surprisingly, the Mustang is much more consistent, using the Motorola MA-1 connector than the stock Bronco system.

I'd also mention that CarPlay could be an issue here, not necessarily Google Maps. Also, I'd blame FoxNews.

I had a 4Runner as a rental for the NH Off-Roadeo over the weekend, and it was MISERABLE to use Android Auto in any fashion, be it Google Maps, Waze, Pandora, Youtube Music, etc.

JR

carrellslake

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Plug your phone into the vehicle beneath the AC controls and see if that connection works better.

IwannaGOfast

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Ranger Long Travel, 2014 Cruze Commuter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is it really OCD? Because if it was why would it be CDO? Letters matter

They are Velcroed there. I figure out of the weather out of sight for the most part, and easy to reach when needed. I can remove them with out leaving a mark.
Location doesn't bother me, I understand the thought process.

My question is why do you need so many? You can program one of those remotes to 3 separate doors/gates. Do you really need more than 3?

OP
OP
Mlarv

Mlarv

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco/ 2022 F150/ 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Location doesn't bother me, I understand the thought process.

My question is why do you need so many? You can program one of those remotes to 3 separate doors/gates. Do you really need more than 3?
I am lazy. My wife's F150 has the buttons in the visor I have never programmed. So she uses the remotes as well. Some day it will be on my todo list, but as of now it is way low on that list.

Sponsored

Dantastic

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX Sas Bronco, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am lazy. My wife's F150 has the buttons in the visor I have never programmed. So she uses the remotes as well. Some day it will be on my todo list, but as of now it is way low on that list.
If you open Google Maps on your iPhone, then it’ll fix it. It goes blue when trying to access a closed Google Maps app on your phone.

OP
OP
Mlarv

Mlarv

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco/ 2022 F150/ 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for all the replies. I was just pointing out a flaw in Google Maps. I know how to fix it. I went to MO this past week, and towards the end of our 9 hour trip it went to the Matrix screen because we lost cell service. Good thing I knew where I was, and how to get where I was going.

Most of the time when it happens I just leave it, because I am only going a few miles, so it doesn't matter enough to me to hit buttons.
Sponsored