First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Any pics with the table closed? GG's website doesn't have any, either. I have their Stealth Sleep Package plate system in my 2-door, and can attest to the quality.
Maybe the OP can send one. Goose Gear doesn't have a "closed" photo on the Bronco product page, but it does have one on the page for the JL '18+ table.
Sponsored

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have one on my Rubicon, and plan on getting another for my Raptor. Pricy, yes. But as the OP says, you get what you pay for. Notably: no support cables (makes a big difference in how you use the table), no rattling, super strong attachment points, slideout wood cutting board. Pretty much the most capable tailgate table on the market (closest second in my mind is the Outback Adventure Trailgater which runs about $350). For what I'm spending on these cars, the price differential for a great table is a drop in the bucket...
Trailgater for the Bronco is $450. Gotta love the damn Bronco tax all these companies are charging.

Someone here also installed the Front Runner Table. It's also priced well for $279.
I don't see a Bronco option anywhere from them

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks nice, but I'm still thinking the Rockslide Engineering table will be best for my use, more surface and a 2nd level. Some say it rattles, others say it doesn't, I figure a dish towel or a little dish rag in between panels will silence it all if necessary and will be a handy addition I'd probably put in there anyway.

How sturdy is the cutting board on this one when fully extended? How easy would it be for someone to bump against it and make the whole thing come crashing down? It seems to just slide in and out? Certainly a nice idea, just not sure how much I'd use it.

Murraydog11

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2Dr Outer Banks, Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Its well worth the price! Build quality is on point. I don't want some cheap ass piece of thin sheet metal rattling around back there. You get what you pay for.
Ain't no rattling on mine...And I paid half as much.
Ford Bronco Goose gear tailgate table installed! 20220211_145657

Sponsored

ironmike

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Looks nice, but I'm still thinking the Rockslide Engineering table will be best for my use, more surface and a 2nd level. Some say it rattles, others say it doesn't, I figure a dish towel or a little dish rag in between panels will silence it all if necessary and will be a handy addition I'd probably put in there anyway.

How sturdy is the cutting board on this one when fully extended? How easy would it be for someone to bump against it and make the whole thing come crashing down? It seems to just slide in and out? Certainly a nice idea, just not sure how much I'd use it.
If you're asking about the GG, it is rock solid, including with the cutting board extended. My wife and I use the cutting board all the time - cooking, making cocktails, sandwiches - made of bamboo so it resists cutting/scratching and it cleans up quite well.

jatt143

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRaptor, C63s, Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Trailgater for the Bronco is $450. Gotta love the damn Bronco tax all these companies are charging.

I don't see a Bronco option anywhere from them
Yea not on their site but someone installed it, I captured the pictures from his post because I was going that route, looks like it fits fine :-/

Ford Bronco Goose gear tailgate table installed! 1647464974434

Ford Bronco Goose gear tailgate table installed! 1647465022588

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Yea not on their site but someone installed it, I captured the pictures from his post because I was going that route, looks like it fits fine :-/

Looks good. I wasn't sure if the cutting board would clear the latch bump. Thanks for the pic

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ain't no rattling on mine...And I paid half as much.
Ford Bronco Goose gear tailgate table installed! 20220316_165631
I don't understand the point of a table with holes all over it. The JCR has MOLLE, a solid table, and no-drill installation. The Goose Gear has an extension and their hinges do not require cables, which is great!

Sponsored

Murraydog11

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2Dr Outer Banks, Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don't understand the point of a table with holes all over it. The JCR has MOLLE, a solid table, and no-drill installation. The Goose Gear has an extension and their hinges do not require cables, which is great!

The holes act as a MOLLE.

Ford Bronco Goose gear tailgate table installed! 1647539829819

Bcol2012

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Camaro ZL1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Tcarp1 Maybe I’m just blind but I can’t seem to find the dimensions and weight limit of this table. Do you happen to have this info (thought maybe the info came with the table)?

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The holes act as a MOLLE.

Ford Bronco Goose gear tailgate table installed! 1647539829819
Yes, of course, but then you have a table with holes and is no longer smooth because of the attached items. Not knocking it, just my thoughts.

JCR did a nice job by making the table top a different piece, so best of both worlds. Of course, it's more $$$ than the Ford version. IMO, the GG still wins because it doesn't use cables, but it is even more $$$.

BR6-TAB_2.jpg

BR6-TAB_1.jpg

OP
OP
Tcarp1

Tcarp1

Badlands
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Tcarp1 Maybe I’m just blind but I can’t seem to find the dimensions and weight limit of this table. Do you happen to have this info (thought maybe the info came with the table)?
No I don't have this info. Everything including install instructions were online. Just the table and hardware came in the box.

OP
OP
Tcarp1

Tcarp1

Badlands
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just saw the price. Wow
Why is it $529.00 ? That’s insanely priced
$529.00?!?!?!?! Looks like this is going to have to work for me......

Ford Bronco Goose gear tailgate table installed! BR6-TAB_1
Sees price
Ford Bronco Goose gear tailgate table installed! BR6-TAB_1
Buying Bronco accessories this early in the game is a rich man’s sport.

Everyone complaining about the price or surprised by it is hilarious. Some of you are comparing tables that are half the price but 1/3rd the quality. That means YOU are paying to much. This table is made with stainless steel twice the thickness of the sheet metal ones, no wires for to hold it up, the latches alone are probably 25-35 bucks each if you were to purchase by themselves. I paid 55k for this Bronco and waited over a year, I am not going to go cheap on the upgrades or accesories now. I have a harder time paying over 200 bucks for a flat plate to mount an ARB compressor under the hood. Now THAT is ridiculous. Bottom line, offroading is not a cheap hobby, but I am coming from racing Ultra4 and own a powerboat so everything is cheap for these things! LOL
Sponsored