Sponsored

Got my Badlands Bronco Yesterday - Issues Noted

Deleted member 32220

I wouldn’t be surprised to see them completely gone in 4 doors as well.
Sponsored

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One of my air ducts was kinda under the rubber floor material, just had to pull it up a little. They still don’t blow very much air though. If you use a yeti style cup, the nets seem to work pretty well as a cup holder to me. 🤷‍♂️

lrtexasman

Black Diamond
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL traded for 23 Tundra waiting on BD Order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I can't get air to blow out of my rear seat vents at ALL. None, zilch, nothing. I've tried everything. I went through the manual because I thought I was doing something wrong or I missed a button somewhere.
Do you have the control set to blow on the floor as well face?

BulldogBear

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2000 Mercedes-Benz G500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

May be i am wrong but i read some where that there will be Rear AC Vents below the driver and passenger seat. I cant find them in my badlands.
My rear underseat vent on the passenger side was covered by the rubberized floor - easy to readjust the flooring once I knew it was under there.

Sponsored

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am enjoying it, just my Kids complaining they are feeling hot on the rear. These are minor stuff and can be fixed by dealer if there is any realistic issue like the squeaking sound on the roof even for soft-top.
My wife complained on back seat not being comfortable, so i then tried to find if there is any recline, there happens to be a recline though limited.
I wish they gave couple of cup holders to the rear seat, that something we will miss a lot. Hopefully there is after market accessory for that.
There is an aftermarket dual cup holder that screws to the center console. At the moment, I can't think of who makes it. You remove the rear cover of the console, attach the base plate. Then there's another plate that sits on top of it. The top plate has two posts that suit into 2 hours in the bottom plate - and also has a strong magnet in the center.

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sounds like a 2D Badlands is your answer 🤣🤣.

No velcro straps needed
No rear vents
No child locks
Neither rear seat reclines
Cup holder for each rear seat
Mine is inbound on a train now!

BlackBeauty1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There is an aftermarket dual cup holder that screws to the center console. At the moment, I can't think of who makes it. You remove the rear cover of the console, attach the base plate. Then there's another plate that sits on top of it. The top plate has two posts that suit into 2 hours in the bottom plate - and also has a strong magnet in the center.
IAG now sells rear cup holders: https://www.iagperformance.com/iag-...Ie9BlVfrdpNNFDDzJuaoi8lCWqQsdkaQaAiTXEALw_wcB

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A Bronco as a family hauler is a bad idea. I’ve always been the one to have the three row SUV for toting the kids and friends. Upon the Bronco launch and my kids being older, my wife switched to the three row comfort wagon (Lexus RX350L)

The Bronco is a narrow niche vehicle and designed with a pretty specific purpose. For me it is something I have worked hard to acquire and passengers will be by invitation only. Fist complaint gets to order an Uber or drive themself. I’ve Had two Isuzu Amigos on 33’s and they are a hoot to drive and so fun with the top off. I can’t wait to get back into something that I enjoy.

I think they OP may be better suited in a Mercedes GLS550. I had a Twin turbo V6 and 22’s on air ride was actually pretty sweet. except it holds 26 gallons of OPEC’s finest and drinks like a college fraternity.

I hope the OP can see past these few small things and enjoy the ride for what it was designed to be. If not, I’m sure someone here will take it off your hands.

CUPRA

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBXSAS/'23 Camaro SS Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
To the point of the child locks, there has been an active TSB (Technical Service Bulletin) and recall on them. Good chance that they were actually looked at during the PDI and adjusted to confirm that they are working, which is why they may have been set to the 'locked' position.

Ours were sorted out when we had our fuel pump replaced last week.

Our soft top straps were in our Bronco tool kit that was in the glovebox. Check the little zipper pocket, that's where ours was. And as for the air ducts under the seats, they are pretty much useless. We've learned to aim the two center dash vents to the back so that the rear passengers get some air.

Enjoy your Bronco!

Sponsored

SkyKing

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 CG Wildtrak, E.R.A. 1966 Cobra 427 S/C replica
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I did not know the rear seats reclined!!! Thanks for posting!
"Recline" is not really accurate. It's actually that they can sit in a slightly forward position so that one can fit all 4 doors in the back.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I can't get air to blow out of my rear seat vents at ALL. None, zilch, nothing. I've tried everything. I went through the manual because I thought I was doing something wrong or I missed a button somewhere.
Hi there! I can look into your Bronco's AC concern on my end. To get started, could you please send a private message over with the name/location of your local Ford dealer and your Bronco's VIN?

IAG Support

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am enjoying it, just my Kids complaining they are feeling hot on the rear. These are minor stuff and can be fixed by dealer if there is any realistic issue like the squeaking sound on the roof even for soft-top.
My wife complained on back seat not being comfortable, so i then tried to find if there is any recline, there happens to be a recline though limited.
I wish they gave couple of cup holders to the rear seat, that something we will miss a lot. Hopefully there is after market accessory for that.
This can be your cup holder solution, 100% USA Made, let me know if you have any questions about it.
https://www.iagperformance.com/iag-...up-holder-for-two-four-door-2021-ford-bronco/

OP
OP

Builtwild

Badlands
First Name
Raj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi there! I can look into your Bronco's AC concern on my end. To get started, could you please send a private message over with the name/location of your local Ford dealer and your Bronco's VIN?
Can you help me too. i have the same issue.
Sponsored