First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I can't blame you OP, but you will always have a little bit of wonder what it might have been to own one of the most exclusive vehicles of our time. (was that too much?) You have to do what's right for you, not anyone else. Congrats on your new purchases, if you didn't care about the Bronco you would have just slowly faded off and left us. Posting that Ford is a great advertiser for Jeep leads me to believe you're a bit disgruntled and deep down you still want that Bronco. I'm happy for you, really I am.
Lol exclusively blowing engines and breaking tie rods. After reading this and knowing they let you in without having to wait at all, I think I’m glad I won’t have to associate myself with you. But thank you!
Sponsored

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lol exclusively blowing engines and breaking tie rods. After reading this and knowing they let you in without having to wait at all, I think I’m glad I won’t have to associate myself with you. But thank you!
Likewise, I'm not a fan of whiners like you. See ya on the jeep forums. Oops nope, have fun in baby land brother! All the best to you.

jleafgre

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Nope 2/19/21 on one, 3/2/21 on the other. Then again in October 2022, cancelled the 2nd order before 2023 when i got my Mojave. Placed a 2023 a few weeks back and wife decided she’s over this carousel ride when Granger announced we’re all still F’ed and decided to get the Rubicon. From 2 Broncos to 2 Jeeps. Ford is a great Jeep advertiser.

9259AAFB-FDA6-4593-8F27-D945FC41F720.png
Says the guy who is mad that he is waiting 2 years after ordering from a dealer that wrote more orders than they were ever going to get in a timely fashion.

SCBronco1

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Lariat Fx4, 2012 BMW X3, 2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm in the same boat. 9/18/20 order date, still no even a scheduled build date. Contacted the dealer, they're in the dark on it too. Bought a 21 Ranger XLT as a stop-gap. It's frustrating that a buddy of mine has ordered 3 Bronco's in early 2022 and all of them have been built and shipped, whereas my Base 2-door hardtop with the only option being switch panels has been waiting for nearly 26 months.
Your situation makes no sense to me! I don't understand how/why it is taking so long? Are you sure you didn't order yours made completely out of sold gold?

jleafgre

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Because Jeeps are the gold standard of reliability? LMAO! We all hear stories about issues with the Bronco, what we don't know is the truth around it, what were they doing at the time, etc., there are limits to every car. What I do know is everyone, 100% of the people I know who own a Jeep have engine or transmission problems after a few years and they are predominantly daily commuters. If the thing can't hold up in normal traffic, how is it going to hold up off road.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Letagoavs710

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Says the guy who is mad that he is waiting 2 years after ordering from a dealer that wrote more orders than they were ever going to get in a timely fashion.
Weird. Jeep doesn’t have a problem filling customer orders to whatever dealer has them, in order, before stock.

Because Jeeps are the gold standard of reliability? LMAO! We all hear stories about issues with the Bronco, what we don't know is the truth around it, what were they doing at the time, etc., there are limits to every car. What I do know is everyone, 100% of the people I know who own a Jeep have engine or transmission problems after a few years and they are predominantly daily commuters. If the thing can't hold up in normal traffic, how is it going to hold up off road.
Lol 100%. Welcome to ignore. ✌ 😘

OP
OP
Letagoavs710

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I find it amusing everyone running their mouth is a bunch of people who never had a reservation yet have a Bronco. Like they’re trying to defend the fact they know they shouldn’t have a Bronco.

st3v

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not sure if you had the chance to go to a Bronco Off Roadeo, but if you do you may change your mind on the Jeep. I went to it and the capability of the Bronco is amazing. I went up steep, rocky, muddy hills in New Hampshire and the Bronco took it like a champ.

It confirmed my NEED for a Bronco asap... I am waiting for my 2 door manual sasqautch but to me it's worth the wait.

OP
OP
Letagoavs710

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Your situation makes no sense to me! I don't understand how/why it is taking so long? Are you sure you didn't order yours made completely out of sold gold?
There are at least 2 people in this thread who ordered before him. It’s all a massive joke that shows fords inability to do anything right.

Sponsored

Antimatter06

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator 6-speed
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure if you had the chance to go to a Bronco Off Roadeo, but if you do you may change your mind on the Jeep. I went to it and the capability of the Bronco is amazing. I went up steep, rocky, muddy hills in New Hampshire and the Bronco took it like a champ.

It confirmed my NEED for a Bronco asap... I am waiting for my 2 door manual sasqautch but to me it's worth the wait.
Not sure you want to pit a Bronco up against a Jeep in off-road capability. On road the Bronco has the upper hand, off-road Jeeps solid front axle wins all day long.

OP
OP
Letagoavs710

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

We didn’t, but we’ve driven them and love them. It’s got nothing to do with the Bronco capability vs a Jeep, although the Jeep will always be more capable. It’s 26 months of getting kicked in the 🥜 with no answers. Ford has proven they don’t value their customers. Blaming your customer for the dealer they chose while filling orders from late 2021 over reservations from July/august 2020? Look at this thread, look at the people arguing. They joined a year ago and have Broncos. Ford hasn’t earned our business.

st3v

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not sure you want to pit a Bronco up against a Jeep in off-road capability. On road the Bronco has the upper hand, off-road Jeeps solid front axle wins all day long.
I am not saying that a Jeep is less capable off road and may be better. However, for myself, the exterior design, interior, etc. plus the Bronco's capability (the overall package) make it more valuable to me over the Jeep.

OP
OP
Letagoavs710

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I am not saying that a Jeep is less capable off road and may be better. However, for myself, the exterior design, interior, etc. plus the Bronco's capability (the overall package) make it more valuable to me over the Jeep.
Everyone here likes Broncos! We tried but it isn’t worth it anymore. Nobody to blame but Ford.

Antimatter06

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator 6-speed
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There are many like myself who wanted a Bronco and wanted to believe in Ford, I still want to believe. However, I’m not gonna let life pass me by waiting for a Bronco. These vehicles are all expensive, so yes I want it the way I ordered it. Difference is while Ford is kicking reservation holders in the nutsack, Jeep is building vehicles to order in 6-8 weeks. Drove my Jeep out to Colorado in July for some great primitive camping and trails. Think I’ll go to the Pine Barrens tomorrow while my Bronco order sits in purgatory.
Sponsored