First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 F150, 2022 Badlands MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I find it amusing everyone running their mouth is a bunch of people who never had a reservation yet have a Bronco. Like they’re trying to defend the fact they know they shouldn’t have a Bronco.
I had a first 24 hours reservation that wasn't delivered until April this year, and the bronco was well worth it over my 2015 2 door rubicon manual. The jeep 3.6 is underpowered garbage, the transmission and axle gearing are not enough if you go above 33's, the jeep rode like shit, and it had very unreliable electronics. Sounds like you should go post on the jeep forums since you're just being a troll here. Go have fun at the scrapper with all the other chrysler trash.
Sponsored

SoDak1623

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure you want to pit a Bronco up against a Jeep in off-road capability. On road the Bronco has the upper hand, off-road Jeeps solid front axle wins all day long.
Lmao Nothing my badlands couldn't do on the passes in Colorado that my buddy's gladiator rubicon went through. In fact I pulled the stuck Jeep out twice. This "Jeep better because SFA" is such a tired argument when broncos have been going everywhere jeeps do for the last year and a half.

OP
OP
Letagoavs710

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
2015 2 door rubicon
So a not modern Jeep? Got it.

The jeep 3.6 is underpowered garbage
Well, I guess it’s good there’s a 2.0 turbo, Diesel and 6.4 now huh?

the transmission and axle gearing are not enough if you go above 33's
Good thing it’s an 8 speed auto with 4.10’s, option for 4.56 and a 6 speed manual with 4.88 now, huh?

the jeep rode like shit
Not a JL.

very unreliable electronics
Not a JL.

Sounds like you should go post on the jeep forums since you're just being a troll here
I think I’ll stay, sweetie. 😘

Go have fun at the scrapper
Thanks I will, I’m an electrician so I visit often.

buddy's gladiator
I don’t think keeping up with a truck off road with a longer wheelbase is the flex you think it is but go on…

such a tired argument
Speaking of flex, you sound mad you can’t flex as well…but stay strong, don’t let any of these facts get in the way of your argument. 💪

Welcome to ignore ✌

Ford Bronco Got my order in! 1667853261497

OP
OP
Letagoavs710

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I totally get both sides of this issue. I have friends that were reservation holders who got their Broncos (4 door, soft tops) in about a year. I had no reservation and waited exactly a year from my order to get my production email. Aside from some fairly humorous texts with my salesman during that time, I had no communication from anyone. I literally got an email the day I ordered and, not counting the MY change notification, the next email was the production email a year later. It was admittedly very frustrating, but didn’t drive me too crazy because I’m not in dire need of a vehicle.

All the while I knew there were lots of people with reservations still waiting due to constraints and dealer allocations. I felt for them, too.

In the midst of that, I have another friend that ORDERED and bought TWO consecutive Wrangler 392 XRs SINCE I ordered my Bronco. Probably had enough time to order and receive a third and forth, truth be told.

Relative to the Jeep situation, the Ford stuff just absolutely makes zero sense. Like, was demand for the Bronco just that high???? Did COVID affect Ford differently???

All that said, Ford could have dealt with a ton of this by just upping its communication game a bit. I really think the thing that gets to most people is just not knowing what the heck is going on.
Yes, Ford dropped the ball. As I’ve said multiple times look at the people here. Months for a Bronco, their buddy gave them a priority build. Whatever. When the tops were junk, us 2 door holders had to sit and watch. Everyone with a reservation could switch and get a Bronco and every dealer in America was scamming the system putting in low level, soft top builds to sell for huge ADMs. Now we have tons of used Broncos sitting on lots that someone unloaded for a profit. Ford just kept taking orders when they knew in 2020 they could never fill what they had in just July and August in a decent time span. What’s funny is how angry people are. I like the Bronco, but I’m not loyal to Ford in anyway. I have absolutely no allegiance to them as a company and could care less, the wait became not worth it

I placed my reservation at Granger in 11/2020. When they announced the allocation debacle I tried to transfer. Of course @Ford said I could, but that was a lie, and they wouldn't let me. I decided to place a new order at a closer dealer in 12/2021. Last week that order got scheduled. It's a slightly simpler build but still has the MIC and modular bumper.

So an order I placed over a year after my original reservation is getting built first. That tells us everything we need to know about what Ford Motor Company thinks of their own reservation system and even more about how they feel about the people that made those reservations.
There are tons of people that have done this. It just shows how badly this has gone for everyone involved. When you ça. Place a second order way later and get it before your first order, someone screwed up.

OP
OP
Letagoavs710

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ah this is so disappointing, but congratulations on your new jeep. I've contacted my dealer about the potential November 14 retail order date for 2023's and haven't heard back. Already put a "deposit" down so my order goes in as soon as the order banks open. Already in talks with Jeep for a 4xe. If I get do actually get a jeep maybe Ford will have their sh*t together by the time it comes to get my next-next car.
Im not sure what Ford will do with new orders. They promised to put reservations first again in 2023 so I’m curious to see if they leave them open or if they shut down all year. Something has to give, you can’t just keep taking orders and not building what you have. Plus all the dealers with huge lines; granger, stephens etc.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Letagoavs710

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This is just another lie Ford told everyone, they 100% are not putting reservations 1st, Inventory search on Fords website shows tons of "dealer ordered" broncos in transit, I found 1 that was some how entered into the system in July of 2022 way after the banks closed.

Ford Bronco Got my order in! 1667853261497

P.S. you can type in any Vin number into he ordertrack app and it will spit out the order # and Vin so then you can find out the build date and ship date.
Ive been playing my own game searching for all the broncos around me built after me that are getting delivered before me because I am at a small dealer that Ford doesnt give a crap about.
How anyone defends this is beyond me lol. Unreal.

SoDak1623

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So a not modern Jeep? Got it.

Well, I guess it’s good there’s a 2.0 turbo, Diesel and 6.4 now huh?

Good thing it’s an 8 speed auto with 4.10’s, option for 4.56 and a 6 speed manual with 4.88 now, huh?

Not a JL.

Not a JL.

I think I’ll stay, sweetie. 😘

Thanks I will, I’m an electrician so I visit often.

I don’t think keeping up with a truck off road with a longer wheelbase is the flex you think it is but go on…

Speaking of flex, you sound mad you can’t flex as well…but stay strong, don’t let any of these facts get in the way of your argument. 💪

Welcome to ignore ✌

1667853261497.gif
Lmao little baby jeeper gets butthurt and puts everyone who calls out his BS on ignore. Soft, just like those garbage chryslers you adore so much.

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Lmao little baby jeeper gets butthurt and puts everyone who calls out his BS on ignore. Soft, just like those garbage chryslers you adore so much.
My god, you sound childish. My 8 year nephew has better burns than you. No one asked you to come into this thread. No one compelled you to comment. Those of us in here have a legitimate gripe with Ford. Feel free to see yourself out.

OP
OP
Letagoavs710

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It’s kind of hilarious watching you try to fit your entire vocabulary into one sentence.

Ford Bronco Got my order in! 9BE7B60E-198D-4E79-8FDF-FB35E8A335F7

OP
OP
Letagoavs710

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My god, you sound childish. My 8 year nephew has better burns than you. No one asked you to come into this thread. No one compelled you to comment. Those of us in here have a legitimate gripe with Ford. Feel free to see yourself out.
I don’t know what his problem is, but I’m betting it’s hard to pronounce.

Sponsored

SoDak1623

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nah, I don't think I will

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nah, I don't think I will
Watch the videos. Just because a Bronco can do the same obstacle, doesnt mean it did it well. Sure you can scrape the hell out of the bottom of your rig trying to keep up, but that isnt going to help your cause.

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I don’t know what his problem is, but I’m betting it’s hard to pronounce.
Immature Personality Disorder isn't hard to pronounce and is defined as:

a lack of emotional development, low tolerance of stress and anxiety, inability to accept personal responsibility, and reliance on age-inappropriate defense mechanisms

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Lol exclusively blowing engines and breaking tie rods. After reading this and knowing they let you in without having to wait at all, I think I’m glad I won’t have to associate myself with you. But thank you!
Most of the tie rods being broke are from people sending it or improperly lifting the Bronco and putting the tie rods at a harsh angle. I do one thing I'd rather break a little inexpensive tie rod then snap an expensive solid axle. A member on the Jeep forum broke an axle basically just hooning around in the sand doing Bronco stuff. Didn't get air or anything. Snap.. Happens a lot more then most realize. There's also companies coming out with some pretty awesome tie rod upgrades for the Bronco that aren't expensive at all.

As far as the 2.7 engine failures go that was a bad batch of lifters from a 3rd party supplier with the whole Covid-19 situation. It's not the norm. The 2.7 Ecoboost is an extremely reliable engine.

I own both a 2022 Jeep Wrangler Willys Xtreme Recon and a 2022 Ford Bronco 2.7 2 door Sasquatch.

I actually sold my original 2022 Eruption Green Bronco for a profit and instantly regretted it. I drove my Jeep around full time for a month and a half after and really missed my Bronco. The seats suck in my Jeep and kill my back and it's crazy how loose the steering is to the point if there's a cop behind me im always wondering if he's going to pull me over for swerving. It's also really neat when it hits bumps in the road and feels like a pickup truck from the 70s too. JK. It's not that bad but close. Lol.

I missed my Bronco so much I called hundreds of Ford dealers asking them to let me know if they get a brand new Sasquatch package in and the reservation holder backs out. It was hard work but I finally landed one. Now instead of Eruption Green I have a new Hot Pepper red 2.7 Bronco Sasquatch. Super excited to be back in a new Ford Bronco. The comfort, technology, engine performance,
drivability/handling and what you get standard is far superior in the Bronco.

20220723_183634.jpg

20220812_144747.jpg

20221027_144101.jpg

Perk 22

Big Bend
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

How do you have an order in for a 2020, and in 2022 you're still waiting.
Sponsored