SierraBronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
But that can also mean stuck on your back ... Which if your bronco is that kind of turtled ... you got a lot more issues than a few codes.
The group I go out with uses the turtle phrase and this was my exact thought. I still say high centered then tell them we don’t need to yank on it. Just give it a little push

IMG_1248.jpeg
Sponsored

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Mustang ecoboost, 4wd Excursion, ‘69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The group I go out with uses the turtle phrase and this was my exact thought. I still say high centered then tell them we don’t need to yank on it. Just give it a little push

Ford Bronco Got stuck on breakover angle and now multiple errors IMG_1248
Did the driver of that rig actually think he was capable of going over that obstacle? Lol

OP
OP
BlazinGTO

BlazinGTO

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO M6 2004 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not to be “that guy”, but there is a Road Closed sign and a pile of what looks more like gravel or asphalt millings than sand blocking the road. Perhaps someone should not give our community a bloody nose by not venturing into closed areas. I may get flamed for this comment, but when I lived out west it was a constant battle to keep trails open and people ignoring the closed signs usually resulted in stricter enforcement and additional closures.

Also, four door problems. The extended wheelbase of the lifted Ford Flex doesn’t help with break over angle.
I get it, i never tresspass or drive where I'm not allowed but this is not a trail. Its a public road closed to through traffic. It's still accessable for locals to access the hiking trails. One side of the dirt road is washed out on the turn and only one lane of traffic can fit. It's very rarely used except by hikers or hunters.

lil_mule_4x4

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same happened to me on my first off-road experience. I was more than mildly concerned when it happened. But, a 45 minute rest allowed the systems to reset I guess, because I was able to drive home as normal. Everything was normal the next day as though it never happened. I chalked it up to all of the different electrical components having to integrate and "get to know one another."
Sponsored