First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Might play and see how the game goes. They have a 23 of my exact Badlands in CG. And one higher package.

We often receive requests for pre-owned vehicle models similar to yours. According to our records, it appears you have approximately ## payments remaining on your 2022 Ford Bronco and are paying approximately $###.

Being able to acquire vehicles that we have either sold, serviced or both that we can add to our Pre-Owned inventory is the best possible scenario. In a search of our customer records I identified your car as a perfect match for us. As compensation to you, if we could upgrade you to a newer Ford Bronco keeping your payments about the same, would you consider letting us purchase your car?

Best regards,
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"if we could upgrade you to a newer Ford Bronco keeping your payments about the same, would you consider letting us purchase your car?"

If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is. And "about the same" means it's going to go up.

No harm in speaking to them about it, but I wouldn't get overly excited either.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

They're not doing anything out of the kindness of their hearts unless they make money on the deal. It doesn't hurt to see what they can do but the email is just the equivalent of a cold call from the dealer.

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
AutoNation does this down here in S. FL. I have had several offers on my GT500 I purchased from them. Of course they have nothing on the lot that will compare to my GT500, and no a DarkHourse is not going to get the job done.

It never hurts to talk. You just need to decide if the deal is worth it to you. Are some of the newer upgrades worth the trade-in??

OP
OP
Area51BS

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wouldn’t spend more than a grand on a new one. They can only get, keyword payments near the same by stretching terms. I probably won’t do anything, but I do like working car deals. I’ve done 7 in last 8 years.

Sponsored

Bugkillah

Base
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Nissan 370Z Nismo, Nissan Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Base
They truly like you and want to give you a better deal on a newer vehicle with better options for less money, out of the goodness of their own heart. 😜🤓

JL8jeff

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2door base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Payments the same usually means longer term!

OP
OP
Area51BS

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Payments the same usually means longer term!
Yup I’m sure. As I mentioned above.
You could possibly do ok if they sell it for MSRP or below. give me what I paid for mine in 22. They sell theirs and gain another to sell. They make something on two car deals is what you would have to depend on. Interest rates are too high now. So I’m probably blowing this off. I only have 5k miles after a year. And no issues.

Stu baby

Outer Banks
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Audi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Might play and see how the game goes. They have a 23 of my exact Badlands in CG. And one higher package.

We often receive requests for pre-owned vehicle models similar to yours. According to our records, it appears you have approximately ## payments remaining on your 2022 Ford Bronco and are paying approximately $###.

Being able to acquire vehicles that we have either sold, serviced or both that we can add to our Pre-Owned inventory is the best possible scenario. In a search of our customer records I identified your car as a perfect match for us. As compensation to you, if we could upgrade you to a newer Ford Bronco keeping your payments about the same, would you consider letting us purchase your car?

Best regards,
This must be a standard email that they send out. I got the exact same email about 2 months ago. Word by word. I emailed them back and said unless they have another one in Cyber Orange no thanks

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah, not trading my '21 for anything. Especially with plastic seats they have now...

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Best regards,
My guess is that it's probably basically true that your payments would be about the same. The difference is that you have maybe 50 (or whatever) payments left, and when you get this new one, you'll have 60. So, multiply your payment amount by the number of payments you've already made, and that's what the upgrade will cost you.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Happened to me a couple of times when taking a vehicle in for service at Toyota, the guys from the sales side would somehow wander over to the service side and tell me how badly they needed my vehicle for a trade in because they were such a hot seller used. :)

Callelk

Heritage
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escalade ESV, Cherokee 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs