First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT;
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We have similar tastes. Why the upgrade from your 15-17 gt?
I went pretty far down the rabbit hole on the '17. It had a VMP GenII blower, New fuel system, E85, ridetech coilovers, long tube headers and full exhaust, solid mounts on everything (motor and rear suspension), MGW shifter, 19x11's in the back and 19x10's in the front.

Was just a fun/weekend car and then I got promoted to a new position and couldn't car pool anymore. Was driving 70ish miles a day and had to fill up every other day on E ?. So I parted the car out and traded it in for a '19 with the A10. I miss it all the time but the '19 is a ripper in stock form, just not blow that tires off at any speed fast.

Also the '17 was a base model with the PP and the '19 is a premium with the PP. Wanted some luxury for a bit.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I went pretty far down the rabbit hole on the '17. It had a VMP GenII blower, New fuel system, E85, ridetech coilovers, long tube headers and full exhaust, solid mounts on everything (motor and rear suspension), MGW shifter, 19x11's in the back and 19x10's in the front.

Was just a fun/weekend car and then I got promoted to a new position and couldn't car pool anymore. Was driving 70ish miles a day and had to fill up every other day on E ?. So I parted the car out and traded it in for a '19 with the A10. I miss it all the time but the '19 is a ripper in stock form, just not blow that tires off at any speed fast.

Also the '17 was a base model with the PP and the '19 is a premium with the PP. Wanted some luxury for a bit.
Good decision, but those mods were NICE. I have a base GT manual daily driver(8 months a year). I have the black appearance wheels on it and Steeda clutch spring. I will keep it until next year and trade it in for a Tremor( also trade my f-150) or trade for Bronco and keep the f-150.
Sponsored