Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been lurking for some time and have decided to join. I also have enjoyed the information stream on this forum - so thanks to all.

Hate to have anyone repeat this if already asked, but I couldn't find any information on the combined sales tax rate (state, county, city) when purchasing from Granger?

Also, would love to know what the cost would be for a 100,000 mile ESP package?
Check out Flood Ford, they sell them at steeply discounted prices online. Granger doesnā€™t deal with the Ford ones.
Sponsored

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Saw on the news that American is cutting flights to Iowa and they mentioned other carriers will likely follow suit. Then they mentioned how the carriers are all losing tens of millions dollars per month. Think the wife and I will be driving out when the time comes, rather have an extra car (if we donā€™t trade) than hope the airlines that are bleeding cash have kept up with their costly maintenance. Even if things change with the virus, Iā€™ll take my chances on terra firma. Note, it was not Des Moines, just caught my eye with all of the Iowa talk lately.

Last edited:

ontheuptick

Black Diamond
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey @Granger Ford - quick question:
I reserved with my local dealer, before I found this forum and found out about your deal and what seems like amazing service.

I then called my dealer, and they swear that Ford hasn't released pricing info, how they can price it, etc, and so they couldn't yet even consider doing Invoice, below invoice, etc. They almost acted like it was unreasonable to think that they could.

So how are you able to already guarantee pricing? Is it just that you are assuming what Ford will allow you to do and acting quickly to guarantee pricing? I'm just trying to sort this out. I'm a reasonable drive away, and may go ahead and switch.

Thanks!

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey @Granger Ford - quick question:
I reserved with my local dealer, before I found this forum and found out about your deal and what seems like amazing service.

I then called my dealer, and they swear that Ford hasn't released pricing info, how they can price it, etc, and so they couldn't yet even consider doing Invoice, below invoice, etc. They almost acted like it was unreasonable to think that they could.

So how are you able to already guarantee pricing? Is it just that you are assuming what Ford will allow you to do and acting quickly to guarantee pricing? I'm just trying to sort this out. I'm a reasonable drive away, and may go ahead and switch.

Thanks!
Not sure I understand all of the question, so I will answer this way and you can follow up as needed...

We can price it at $1,000 below invoice using the hold back, and $1,300 under with X Plan the same way...

Any dealer can do this they just choose not to...

Base pricing is out and the options are going to have the same markup if not more than the base vehicle....

So we are not in fear of how this will work for us...we do this same thing on all of our lot vehicles..

Here is something to read about dealer verbiage.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/granger-ford-terminology-for-non-car-people.3388/

I have others as well just search Granger Ford and mine all start with that...

Albert

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just made the switch to Granger.

Looking forward to that road trip!
Yeah New Englander! Maybe they will be delivered the same day.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1. your reservation is your place in line..

2 Too late they are already upset and have called Ford and have contacted us to stop advertising. Zach has talked to Ford and there is no problem on their end...
This explains why the rep for Ford yesterday said,

Her: ā€œWhich dealership are you switching too?ā€
Me: Granger Ford
Her: ā€œAh, yes. Granger Ford, thatā€™s the one on Sycamore street in Granger, Iowa.

???

I was wondering how she had that memorized.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This explains why the rep for Ford yesterday said,

Her: ā€œWhich dealership are you switching too
Me: Granger Ford
Her: ā€œAh, yes. Granger Ford, thatā€™s the one on Sycamore street in Granger, Iowa.

???

I was wondering how she had that memorized.
I would not know ?

Has something to do with the many others that have preceded your request I would say..;)

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Albert,

Quick question. You mentioned invoice packages, so they will be mildly discounted from the online Build and Price site? If we have a few models weā€™re building to get an idea of what it will cost will you be able to give us an idea? Or do we just have to pick what we want and let you submit it for pricing?

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You will be place in line where your reservation time puts you, day 1 will put you at the top of the list not at the back..
<wiseguy but not really> I'm kind of hoping that since I reserved late that I might be able to slide into a 2022 MY since that is when my delivery would probably be.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Albert,

Quick question. You mentioned invoice packages, so they will be mildly discounted from the online Build and Price site? If we have a few models weā€™re building to get an idea of what it will cost will you be able to give us an idea? Or do we just have to pick what we want and let you submit it for pricing?
Usually options can have up to 10% markup where as there is less in the main vehicle..

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Usually options can have up to 10% markup where as there is less in the main vehicle..
Thatā€™s good to know! Sorry, my question probably wasnā€™t very clear. Letā€™s say I want to build an Outer Banks and compare it to a Big Bend as the OB has every option I want standard but Iā€™m curious what the difference is price wise with the added options vs the OB standard and if close enough maybe Iā€™ll do it and add the 12ā€ screen. Iā€™d be going off the Ford pricing though so it would be hard to say through the build and price tool.

I know youā€™ll be busy but can you price multiple builds or will you be able to post the invoice pricing of all the options and vehicles? Iā€™d imagine you canā€™t do that.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thatā€™s good to know! Sorry, my question probably wasnā€™t very clear. Letā€™s say I want to build an Outer Banks and compare it to a Big Bend as the OB has every option I want standard but Iā€™m curious what the difference is price wise with the added options vs the OB standard and if close enough maybe Iā€™ll do it and add the 12ā€ screen. Iā€™d be going off the Ford pricing though so it would be hard to say through the build and price tool.

I know youā€™ll be busy but can you price multiple builds or will you be able to post the invoice pricing of all the options and vehicles? Iā€™d imagine you canā€™t do that.
Sure, we will be handling them one at a time so taking our time to make sure the customer has the Bronco that they want will be the main priority..

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sure, we will be handling them one at a time so taking our time to make sure the customer has the Bronco that they want will be the main priority..
And this is just another reason why Iā€™ll be coming from CA. Needless to say that Iā€™ll be saving more than just the $1,300 off vehicle once you price in options.

tonyxit

Base
First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base

You can build and price to your hearts desire.....all combos....when it is finally up and running...print out all your builds and compare.....you can tell from Ford prices where you are at.....please do your HOMEwork and don't expect Granger to do it for you.....they have their plate full as is.....
Sponsored