Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm driving to them with a trade in From Phoenix, AZ. Worth the drive to me. 100% upfront and honest with their pricing plan, great customer service, and a nice drive home to break in my new Bronco! Win/win/win
I'm in Vegas and was hoping to get something going locally, but that doesn't look promising. I used to work at Ford dealer in San Diego, they aren't interested in making deals (wish I still had D-plan though). Then I saw some of the guys in Utah trying to set something up and was monitoring their progress. I'm not super optimistic.

I'll keep watching things until Sept 30 and will probably make the switch then. I was hoping build and price would up by then and would see exactly what the difference in price was between Granger and my local dealer first, but you all know how that's going right now...lol

Comadivine11

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Chevy Astro Van
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm going to give the local Utah dealerships one more chance (probably after B&P goes live) to commit to something within the realm of what Granger is offering. If they still act all wishy-washy, I will be transferring my reservation to Granger.

b-diggity

Base
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm going to give the local Utah dealerships one more chance (probably after B&P goes live) to commit to something within the realm of what Granger is offering. If they still act all wishy-washy, I will be transferring my reservation to Granger.
Let me know what you find with the Utah dealers. I’m in the same situation as you.

Sponsored

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm driving to them with a trade in From Phoenix, AZ. Worth the drive to me. 100% upfront and honest with their pricing plan, great customer service, and a nice drive home to break in my new Bronco! Win/win/win
Doing the same from down south in Maricopa, AZ. Owe the wife a little road trip anyway.

HankG13

Outer Banks
First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500, 2017 Subaru WRX, 1990 Mustang LX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Doing the same from down south in Maricopa, AZ. Owe the wife a little road trip anyway.
Whats your buildout so far? I'd love to get a meetup here in Phoenix or somewhere neutral for everyone. Would be awesome to see all the different combos people went with!

HankG13

Outer Banks
First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@Granger Ford

Will people traveling up to you with a trade in be able to work out all the details (within reason) in advance so there are no surprises? I want it to be as smooth and painless as possible for both parties! I know a trade-in it makes it a little bit more difficult, but I'm willing to help in any way; ie: take pics of trade in, provide paperwork/documents, credit check the week before, figure out down-payment/financing/lease options.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Granger Ford

Will people traveling up to you with a trade in be able to work out all the details (within reason) in advance so there are no surprises? I want it to be as smooth and painless as possible for both parties! I know a trade-in it makes it a little bit more difficult, but I'm willing to help in any way; ie: take pics of trade in, provide paperwork/documents, credit check the week before, figure out down-payment/financing/lease options.
Yes we will get the numbers for you prior to making the trip up...

We will try to have all arrangements made with you before the Bronco arrives at the dealership...

If you do it all over the internet then when you arrive we introduce you to your Bronco, do what we need to for familiarization and you get to start your adventure...

If you do it all when you arrive then we will do all of the above but the paperwork will need to be done first...

Tiburon

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes we will get the numbers for you prior to making the trip up...

We will try to have all arrangements made with you before the Bronco arrives at the dealership...

If you do it all over the internet then when you arrive we introduce you to your Bronco, do what we need to for familiarization and you get to start your adventure...

If you do it all when you arrive then we will do all of the above but the paperwork will need to be done first...
See, this is the kind of transparency and honesty that gets customers from multi states away to make the pilgrimage to Iowa & Granger. I'm leaning closer every day to the same trip from AZ - just need to decide and pull that trigger prior to Oct 31. Glad I found this forum and subsequent posts.

Sponsored

HankG13

Outer Banks
First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
See, this is the kind of transparency and honesty that gets customers from multi states away to make the pilgrimage to Iowa & Granger. I'm leaning closer every day to the same trip from AZ - just need to decide and pull that trigger prior to Oct 31. Glad I found this forum and subsequent posts.
I just swaoped my Res over yesterday. Had my $100 deposit back in my bank 30 minutes later, and an email directly from Albert 10 minutes after I got off the phone with Ford. Pull the trigger, cause no dealerships in AZ have any idea what they are doing regarding the new Bronco; I've called all of them in PHX at least.

Tiburon

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just swaoped my Res over yesterday. Had my $100 deposit back in my bank 30 minutes later, and an email directly from Albert 10 minutes after I got off the phone with Ford. Pull the trigger, cause no dealerships in AZ have any idea what they are doing regarding the new Bronco; I've called all of them in PHX at least.
Seems so cut and dry regarding Granger's business model over all the others. I've already pre-planned the trip back including a run to my birth place which I haven't seen as an adult!

I do have my reservation at Chapman in Scottsdale, but heard some bad news that they will not be offering X-Plan. Chapman did call me when I made my reservation so I'm planning to them about the options. If true about no X-Plan, that would be over a $3k savings just off MSRP. Worth the trip to do business with a first rate outfit and take in some beautiful country on the way back.

BTW, @HankG13, nice profile pic. I'm an ex-USAF brat and did some infrastructure work at Luke AFB. Love that sound of freedom!

HankG13

Outer Banks
First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Seems so cut and dry regarding Granger's business model over all the others. I've already pre-planned the trip back including a run to my birth place which I haven't seen as an adult!

I do have my reservation at Chapman in Scottsdale, but heard some bad news that they will not be offering X-Plan. Chapman did call me when I made my reservation so I'm planning to them about the options. If true about no X-Plan, that would be over a $3k savings just off MSRP. Worth the trip to do business with a first rate outfit and take in some beautiful country on the way back.

BTW, @HankG13, nice profile pic. I'm an ex-USAF brat and did some infrastructure work at Luke AFB. Love that sound of freedom!
I called Chapman yesterday just for goggles and they seemed out of the loop too. Really glad I was able to find Granger!

And thanks! I'm a Crew Chief by trade, but I've crewed A-10's and F-35's. Now I'm a maintenence instructor so I have time to sit behind a desk finally and read all the threads on here ?

Runtime

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just flipped my reservation from a Colorado dealer to Granger. The dealership here sent me offers/incentives/promos several times and I responded to them - never heard back. That kind of thing doesn't fly with me in 2020, communicating with your customers is the absolute minimum I expect and Granger is absolutely knocking it out of the park way beyond just that. Easy decision to make.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just flipped my reservation from a Colorado dealer to Granger. The dealership here sent me offers/incentives/promos several times and I responded to them - never heard back. That kind of thing doesn't fly with me in 2020, communicating with your customers is the absolute minimum I expect and Granger is absolutely knocking it out of the park way beyond just that. Easy decision to make.
Got it sent you my email with my contact info on it...

Thank you for letting us deliver your Bronco from our Corral...
Sponsored