joeramirez

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got it sent you my email with my contact info on it...

Thank you for letting us deliver your Bronco from our Corral...
@Granger Ford Where in the world are you going to Corral all of these Bronco's? Looks like you'll be getting several truckloads everyday!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Granger Ford Where in the world are you going to Corral all of these Bronco's? Looks like you'll be getting several truckloads everyday!
We have the room for them...it may be crowded at first, however we have a plan...

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We have the room for them...it may be crowded at first, however we have a plan...
At the end of the day, would love to know how many reservations you actually deliver. Would be neat to see. I have no sense of scale for what a lot is. :)

bronco38

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee KL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi Granger

What would be an estimate/ballpark for costs to ship & insure a Bronco delivery to the Bay Area?

jsharpe

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sharpe.com
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can't wait to see the pics of the line of transports heading into your acres of Broncos when the deliveries start :) I hope you have a drone standing by to document the spectacle. To tie it in with another thread it would look like the last scene in "Field of Dreams".

If there is rail access nearby I could see you getting a literal trainload. Wouldn't that be a sight!

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi Granger

What would be an estimate/ballpark for costs to ship & insure a Bronco delivery to the Bay Area?
It is much less expensive to fly in and drive home but it would be in the $1,000 to $1,300 to San Jose

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can't wait to see the pics of the line of transports heading into your acres of Broncos when the deliveries start :) I hope you have a drone standing by to document the spectacle. To tie it in with another thread it would look like the last scene in "Field of Dreams".

If there is rail access nearby I could see you getting a literal trainload. Wouldn't that be a sight!
No rail, they removed that when the grain elevator went out of business 20+ years ago...

eatworksleepdie

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' Renegade, 20' Wrangler, 92' VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
the funny thing is, if i were to buy one from you, it's going to come from Dearborn MI, to Granger, then I'd have to fly out, pick it up and drive it back to MI. Dearborn is less than 30 minutes away from me! Like, just leave mine there at the plant and I'll pick it up myself :D

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

the funny thing is, if i were to buy one from you, it's going to come from Dearborn MI, to Granger, then I'd have to fly out, pick it up and drive it back to MI. Dearborn is less than 30 minutes away from me! Like, just leave mine there at the plant and I'll pick it up myself :D
I wish I could but they have to be processed at a dealership prior to delivery...

Sponsored

Adoptwithme

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I apologize if this has been asked, or if it is common knowledge and I just don’t know it, but, what if we show up to pick up our Bronco, test drive it, and don’t want to complete the purchase? (Not that that would ever happen ?)
I had a Bronco years ago and have waited impatiently for its return. I absolutely love them. But, I am a cautious buyer. I want to love my new Bronco, but what if I don’t ?

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I apologize if this has been asked, or if it is common knowledge and I just don’t know it, but, what if we show up to pick up our Bronco, test drive it, and don’t want to complete the purchase? (Not that that would ever happen ?)
I had a Bronco years ago and have waited impatiently for its return. I absolutely love them. But, I am a cautious buyer. I want to love my new Bronco, but what if I don’t ?
Well, Albert will have to have a little chat with you. ?

Ford Bronco Granger Ford - Out of state customers 1599097622453

HankG13

Outer Banks
First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500, 2017 Subaru WRX, 1990 Mustang LX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
ImpishSpotlessChickadee-size_restricted.gif

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

mikeandmiki

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F-350 Platinum, '16 Challenger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not sure if this has been asked but is there a deposit required at the time of placing the order or is the $100 reservation deposit all that's required.
Sponsored