Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Edprem

Do you have dealer add-ons that are mandatory? - We do not have any add-ons required.

The dealer I currently have my reservation with (Grapevine Ford in TX) has said there are two dealer add-ons. They are; window tint warranty and Improved anti-theft. I told them I didn’t want it. They said fine, we won’t put it on but you will still get charged. I told them if they were going to charge me for something I don’t want I would change my reservation. They said, “ok” and hung up on me. - Ouch not cool..
Sponsored

Kingdre87

Black Diamond
First Name
Deondray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Taxes and tags are paid in your state, out of state people will only be charged DOC of $180 ($100 w/xplan) and $45 transit tag.

No hidden or extras other than what I have stated above
@Granger Ford O no so I cant include the sales tax in my loan if I'm understanding this

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Granger Ford O no so I cant include the sales tax in my loan if I'm understanding this
Sure you can

You let us know the tax rate and license fees and we can include that in the loan

And then cut a check back to you to cover them at your DMV..

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One question - given the uncertainty of delivery dates work schedules etc. - how long can I leave it on your lot till I pick it up? Because I do want the return drive to be a mini vacation through the Badlands.
With Albert's blessing, broncos sitting on the lot for over 24 hours will be sent to me for testing in TX. I will then take your badlands to the drag strip for several passes to make sure things are in good working order. Then I'll cannonball this baby in baja mode all the way back to you in Iowa.

zconner1

Badlands
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seems to be confusion in this arena so:

ADM - additional dealer markup. Placed over the MSRP to inflate profits and egos.

MSRP - manufacturere suggested retail price... retail or Window Sticker. Would sell them all day for this profit structure.

Invoice - below window sticker...is not true cost if car ... this is what floorplan and banks use as cost.

Cost is 2-3% behind invoice that dealers use to defray he cost of floor planned (sitting in stock) inventory.

Options on the vehicle that are configurable at order time will have an MSRP. invoice and cost

Accessories - added on after the vehicle us built.

Known as dealer installed accessories.

Have an MSRP and cost no invoice and price structure is determined by the application. (Some items have more profit structure than others

BUILD & PRICE tool used by consumers to "make" their vehicle and change at a whim

Configurator- Dealer tool used to order the vehicle

X plan has been explained in other threads but let's be consistent.
It is a partner pricing structure that is .4% below invoice plus a 275 fee that Ford requires.

We get a 300 commission so with Bronco 6G forum (only ones who know) and the x plan you will be 1300 below invoice.

A, D, and Z plans. If you work for Ford a dealership employee or a retiree from Ford these plans will be available to you and you know the rules already.

Reservation system by Ford is something new. Came out for the MachE, then to Bronco Sport now Bronco. Growing pains are expected but I believe this was a way larger test than intended and it broke..

I am sure Tesla has similar pains at first without a dealer network support.

Allocation - is based on prior sales and dealerships were rewarded with extra vehicles because of being a volume store.

Reservations will eventually lead to allocations but after all reservations have been filled. We will probably not see stock units til 2022 now

Please feel free to pm and I will add as necessary.
He is a perhaps silly question is Ford going to be offering the Military and or Educator discounts with the Bronco? I would qualify for both and have the X-Plan as well.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With Albert's blessing, broncos sitting on the lot for over 24 hours will be sent to me for testing in TX. I will then take your badlands to the drag strip for several passes to make sure things are in good working order. Then I'll cannonball this baby in baja mode all the way back to you in Iowa.
Uh ... No, we are got it... :cool:
He is a perhaps silly question is Ford going to be offering the Military and or Educator discounts with the Bronco? I would qualify for both and have the X-Plan as well.
I have not received confirmation on that but when I find out it will be posted here for all to know...

Lindy08

Outer Banks
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sure you can

You let us know the tax rate and license fees and we can include that in the loan

And then cut a check back to you to cover them at your DMV..
Hittin' all the right notes. This is too easy. I bring you a check from the bank, you give me bronco and check for my states fee's. Cool if I show up tomorrow? ;)

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

We will ework with deliveries and timing for out of staters.

Of course you have to do the badlands in your Badlands Bronco.?
I read in the Plan Rules that a the vehicle must be picked up within 5 days, true? Work/personal schedules may interfere, what if we miss it?

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hittin' all the right notes. This is too easy. I bring you a check from the bank, you give me bronco and check for my states fee's. Cool if I show up tomorrow? ;)
Sure but it is going to be a little bit of a wait and Iowa like Illinois can be unfriendly in the Winter...

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I read in the Plan Rules that a the vehicle must be picked up within 5 days, true? Work/personal schedules may interfere, what if we miss it?
Edited for the clarity

"Dealerships will notify the customer as soon as the vehicle has been prepared for delivery. New Vehicle Purchase Program customers must accept delivery and make final settlement within five working days of notification by the dealership that the vehicle is available for delivery. "

Who is going to police that, I believe that is for the dealership to use not a Ford demand on the dealership..

Who is to say when we have it prepared and notified the customer...just a thought

We are not pushing anybody into the vehicles, also if the paperwork is done prior to you arriving (via e-sig and FedEx) all should be good.

We will work around the schedules and timing for our out of state customers, there is no reason to put an undue burden on them...

Last edited:

Sponsored

RESCUECAP

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f 150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
albert.... if i wanted my front windows or all window tinted for nebraska legal ...would you be able to get that done for me and included that in my lease

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

albert.... if i wanted my front windows or all window tinted for nebraska legal ...would you be able to get that done for me and included that in my lease
Should be able to tint, we have an Iowa waiver for that but what is legal in NE...

Saran wrap in Iowa does not pass with factory tint.. o_O

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Edited for the clarity

"Dealerships will notify the customer as soon as the vehicle has been prepared for delivery. New Vehicle Purchase Program customers must accept delivery and make final settlement within five working days of notification by the dealership that the vehicle is available for delivery. "

Who is going to police that, I believe that is for the dealership to use not a Ford demand on the dealership..

Who is to say when we have it prepared and notified the customer...just a thought

We are not pushing anybody into the vehicles, also if the paperwork is done prior to you arriving (via e-sig and FedEx) all should be good.

We will work around the schedules and timing for our out of state customers, there is no reason to put an undue burden on them...

Edited for the clarity

Edited for the clarity

I guess I'm just concerned that if I'm out of town and am unable to return within 5 days all my year's efforts could end up in dealer inventory and leave me with no recourse. I hope my dealer is a reasonable as you, Thanks
Sponsored