Baja Designs

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Any chance you guys are going to whip up and grill area lights?
Possibly! Once we get our hands on a Bronco, we'll be checking clearance for behind the grille kits.
Sponsored

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Welcom guys i delt with yall a bunch when i was running the big red pig,looking fwd to some neat stuff from you ?

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Any chance you guys will make a light bar that fits more flush on the roof racks? (I marked the area that I'm thinking about in red)
Ford Bronco Greetings from Baja Designs! IMG_8001
Quite possibly! We'll be looking at different mounting options once we see the vehicle for R&D.

Sponsored

Inventor

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey everyone,

Paul here from Baja Designs, "The Scientists of Lighting", and we're very excited to join the Bronco6g.com community! Located in San Marcos, CA we specialize in high performance LED Lighting. We look forward to getting more involved and providing the best lighting solutions for this new vehicle. Let us know what you would like to see from us! :)

Background:
For 25+ years Baja Designs has engineered revolutionary ways to stay at the forefront of motorcycle and automotive lighting. The first product developed was a Dual Sport Kit that made a pure off road motorcycle minimally street legal. This intimate knowledge motorcycle electrical capabilities led to a natural evolution to engineer the first HID motorcycle race light. Owner/Lead engineer Alan Roach and Product Development Engineer Stephen "Tex" Mitchell were avid Baja 1000 motorcycle racers who were able to fine tune a motorcycle's limited light optics to maximize rider comfort, speed, and safety. As a result, BD light have won every professional and amateur motorcycle and ATV Baja 1000 class for over 15 years.

As our engineers and racers advanced to truck and buggy racing, the next evolution began. The engineers quickly adapted their race winning HID motorcycle lights to their new race vehicles. With amazing speed, BD HID lights were adopted by the vehicle race community and could be found on the majority of Baja 1000 winning vehicles. In the process, BD engineers became well known as “The Scientists of Lighting” and were sought out by professional race teams to develop and aim their vehicle lighting.

LED lights were the next natural evolution of lighting and BD was the first company to develop a forward projecting LED light bar which was introduced and raced in the 2005 Baja 1000. That original LED light bar has evolved into a line of the highest performing and race winning LED lights on the market.

Revolutionizing industry leading lights is not just a job at BD, but a lifelong passion for both the owners and employees. The BD product line is dedicated to being BRIGHTER, BOLDER, and BETTER, which is why we truly are “The Scientists of Lighting”.

Mission:
To bring you the best lights and other innovative products that make your off-road experiences even more fun. Whether you're in a truck, motorcycle, ATV, boat, plane, or tractor, we have something that will truly turn night into day!

www.bajadesigns.com

Phone:
(760)-560-2252 ext. 139

email:
[email protected]

We are offering a 10% Discount to ALL members. This also includes $5 Shipping to the Lower 48! All you have to do is enter coupon code BDForums at checkout. Thanks for constantly supporting Baja Designs (BD) - We are very happy to be part of this community.

Coupon Code: BDForums

Thank You,
Paul, Baja Designs
Hello Paul,
I am an inventor.
The base model bronco has the budget grill with no signature lights we all got hooked on in the big reveal video.
Lets make the the O=BRONCO=O grill letters light up. Also the Base, Big Bend and Black Diamond doesn't have that lighted circle ring around the headlights.

Ford Bronco Greetings from Baja Designs! Screen Shot 2020-10-09 at 4.01.46 PM

Screen Shot 2020-10-09 at 4.00.17 PM.png

Buckin Bronco

Badlands
First Name
ChoSunJuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey everyone,

Paul here from Baja Designs, "The Scientists of Lighting", and we're very excited to join the Bronco6g.com community! Located in San Marcos, CA we specialize in high performance LED Lighting. We look forward to getting more involved and providing the best lighting solutions for this new vehicle. Let us know what you would like to see from us! :)

Background:
For 25+ years Baja Designs has engineered revolutionary ways to stay at the forefront of motorcycle and automotive lighting. The first product developed was a Dual Sport Kit that made a pure off road motorcycle minimally street legal. This intimate knowledge motorcycle electrical capabilities led to a natural evolution to engineer the first HID motorcycle race light. Owner/Lead engineer Alan Roach and Product Development Engineer Stephen "Tex" Mitchell were avid Baja 1000 motorcycle racers who were able to fine tune a motorcycle's limited light optics to maximize rider comfort, speed, and safety. As a result, BD light have won every professional and amateur motorcycle and ATV Baja 1000 class for over 15 years.

As our engineers and racers advanced to truck and buggy racing, the next evolution began. The engineers quickly adapted their race winning HID motorcycle lights to their new race vehicles. With amazing speed, BD HID lights were adopted by the vehicle race community and could be found on the majority of Baja 1000 winning vehicles. In the process, BD engineers became well known as “The Scientists of Lighting” and were sought out by professional race teams to develop and aim their vehicle lighting.

LED lights were the next natural evolution of lighting and BD was the first company to develop a forward projecting LED light bar which was introduced and raced in the 2005 Baja 1000. That original LED light bar has evolved into a line of the highest performing and race winning LED lights on the market.

Revolutionizing industry leading lights is not just a job at BD, but a lifelong passion for both the owners and employees. The BD product line is dedicated to being BRIGHTER, BOLDER, and BETTER, which is why we truly are “The Scientists of Lighting”.

Mission:
To bring you the best lights and other innovative products that make your off-road experiences even more fun. Whether you're in a truck, motorcycle, ATV, boat, plane, or tractor, we have something that will truly turn night into day!

www.bajadesigns.com

Phone:
(760)-560-2252 ext. 139

email:
[email protected]

We are offering a 10% Discount to ALL members. This also includes $5 Shipping to the Lower 48! All you have to do is enter coupon code BDForums at checkout. Thanks for constantly supporting Baja Designs (BD) - We are very happy to be part of this community.

Coupon Code: BDForums

Thank You,
Paul, Baja Designs

Hello,

When you say your light bar has 25400 lumens of pure power, are those raw lumens?

FjBronc

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm interested in the following Baja lights for the Bronco:

1) Roof rack light bar
2) Amber light bar for the bumper (something low that would be good for fog or snow)
3) Amber rear chase light bar
4) ditch lights

Sponsored

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hello Paul, @Baja Designs

I am hoping you could help me explore ideas for lights on my future Bronco. I plan to purchase a Badlands 2 door and will be seeking ditch lights, a rear chase light, a front bumper level light bar, maybe fog lights in the bumper.

The picture below is what I seek for the front light bar. Your thoughts?

Ford Bronco Greetings from Baja Designs! Front Light Bar on Badlands

The ditch lights in the link below seem good to me. Your thoughts? Based on your current knowledge, will Baja Designs be developing any Bronco specific mounting brackets for these ditch lights?

https://www.bajadesigns.com/product...xaGYaQXCBOIk53_wR5Yf8n75kyRKjR1saAnVxEALw_wcB

The rear chase light in the link below seems good. Your thoughts? Once again, any mounting brackets being developed?

https://www.bajadesigns.com/Products/RTL-m-6-inch-rear-Light-Bar.asp

Any timetable you can share? Think I need Christmas presents for myself this year! Baja Designs lights would be perfect!

Thank you!

Gravel28

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you. Still trying to figure out my lighting options. Will definitely be looking into your products.

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Any timetable you can share? Think I need Christmas presents for myself this year! Baja Designs lights would be perfect!

Thank you!
No timetable at the moment. We will almost certainly be offering each of those kits and more.

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Sorry for being a bit quiet, guys. Paul actually transferred to our Purchasing team earlier this month and I am doing my best to fill in on all the forums until we find a replacement.

Happy to continue the conversation and relay any info I get.

-Chris F.

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Quite possibly! We'll be looking at different mounting options once we see the vehicle for R&D.

It would be great if you guys came up with one that sits for flush with the windshield. For those without a roof rack and not to add height to the Bronco.
Sponsored