2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ā€˜05 LJ & ā€˜17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And blows my mind that a dealership would be closed on month-end.
Sponsored

TeamUSA

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford 150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My badlands has been in production for awhile now. The tracker wonā€™t even acknowledge my order number and vin. I did add the 2.7 and Sasquatch, but I thought those would be sourced when I got the blend date. My understanding is it has been built, but isnā€™t being ā€œreleasedā€ for some reason.

OP
OP

BroncoBD

Black Diamond
First Name
Mylissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

GO_SOONERS_TXSUX!

Wildtrak
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So today I decided to go up to my ford dealer and raise hell. I order my Bronco back in March soft top, normal build no special packages or nothing. original build date was 7/12 then got pushed back like everyone else. Finally was built on 8/4 and has been sitting in production status for ever. I have been emailing back and fourth with the bronco manger at my dealer and kept getting told oh it is in production. Mind you back in august I was told it was being shipped in then never did. Then in September checked the tracking on the ford website and saw it said delivery 8/30/21 When I went up there tonight to elder ford a guy that probably should not have told me they have 51 broncos that are just sitting back there behind a gate that they just havenā€™t gotten to because they are busy trying to sell other vehicles. Thatā€™s all I needed to hear to make me lose it. Unfortunately they will be closed tomorrow but will be back open on Wednesday and will pull my bronco and have it ready for me. If you have a bronco you are waiting for at Elder Ford of Tampa I suggest you go up there and raise hell.
Freaking dicks!

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don't have a drone but I got a cousin in Miami

When you have problems in FLA, every body should have a cousin in Miami, just sayin'

Sponsored

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Something doesn't make sense.

A dealership, sitting on 50 of the hottest vehicles, in a market where there is a strong scarcity of autos and ridiculous demand to buy...because they didn't have time to get to them.

I can imagine every sales person in that dealership clamoring and pushing buttons to get a commission. They want paid too.

This doesn't reconcile for me.

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Right cause we have been waiting and saving to. I have seen other post where people have already put money down on their bronco while waiting and we keep getting told we canā€™t put nothing down till it comes.
I tried to give my Dealer (of Broncos <grin>) some money and get a purchase agreement. "My Dealer said", no ADM, don't worry. I don't treat my customers that way. He's been awesome so far. [FRONTIER FORD]

Sponsored

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If it is true, and they are trying to
This doesn't make sense. Selling those vehicles gives the dealer a better shot at a higher allocation in subsequent sales months. They're incentivized to sell them ASAP.

Granger had an allocation of something like 200 units for all of MY2021. There is zero chance they have 51 Broncos just sitting on a back lot.

*if* they are holding them, and *if* they are trying to be shady they may be thinking they have a loophole for loosing allocations when they sell to someone other than the reservationist. By stocking up for a few months before they take the hit. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Status
Not open for further replies.