Sponsored

Has anyone had their dealer reach out to them?

Jeanielo29

Big Bend
First Name
Jeanette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I finally contacted my dealer today because it’s been crickets from them since my order was placed. I’m one of the MIC tops that received the October email. I have a VIN and was rescheduled 3 times.

Just wanted to see if they had anymore information than me. When I called I found out that my salesman moved. I talked to another salesman who sounded as though he knew less than me about what had been going on with production. I ended up leaving a message for the manager because he apparently is the only one with access to Ford’s system.

Anyone else have no communication from their dealer or is it just me?
Sponsored

Motor City Lifer

Big Bend
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford f150 FX4/ 2012 Harley Davidson St Glide
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have on several occasions emailed my dealer to ask questions, or looking for information. Crickets
The only time the sales rep even gave minimal effort when I was actually there in the dealership.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Granger checks on us all the time in our Colorado thread to make sure we have all of our questions answered. Great communication. I'm glad I went with them.

51Creature

Wildtrak
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Same here. The actually asked them when Ford actually announced halt until tops could be rectified. He did get back to me with an answer to verify that rumour. Emailed yesterday to see if anything was relayed to when maybe my bronco would possibly arrive. So far crickets for me too.

Jim Walter

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I reached out to my dealership today after weeks of silence. My sales Rep had the day off. Spoke to someone behind the counter. He looked my name and my order/reservation. He commented he was in the same boat as most of us. His order/reservation was also in limbo. He did confirm that they (FORD) were supposed open back up this month for us to make any changes for our 2022. Not sure what options/changes are available other than colors.

Sponsored

tshafer61

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My dealer is not great at communication. I generally send an initial email and then it takes 3 follow ups today. Haven't heard a word from my dealer since the MIC hold, and finally got a response today (9 days and 2 followups). To tell me they haven't heard anything. Which I find very peculiar since even we know they are starting to install new mic tops.

OP
OP

Jeanielo29

Big Bend
First Name
Jeanette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I reached out to my dealership today after weeks of silence. My sales Rep had the day off. Spoke to someone behind the counter. He looked my name and my order/reservation. He commented he was in the same boat as most of us. His order/reservation was also in limbo. He did confirm that they (FORD) were supposed open back up this month for us to make any changes for our 2022. Not sure what options/changes are available other than colors.
How do you know you will be getting a 2022?

BroncoGMA

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
I emailed my dealership today and I got the same answer. They don't have the information yet but will let me know when they do. Fox Marquette

buzzcutt2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

cigartexan

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 F100 SS - 2012 F-350 SD - 2021 4D Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Since I reserved, I have talked to my sales rep. every 2-3 months. I've made it very clear I was committed 100% to the end. He's been great in addressing all my needs because he knows how serious I am. Just spoke to hime this morning, he called after I got my built email.

StrictlyBroncos

Badlands
First Name
Reece
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco (Badlands)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sadly the lack of dealer communication seems to be pretty consistent unless you're one of the lucky one's with a responsive dealer. I've received more information from this forum than my dealer has ever provided. 99% sure the info received here is how I managed to get a VIN/ Build date.

OP
OP

Jeanielo29

Big Bend
First Name
Jeanette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Since I reserved, I have talked to my sales rep. every 2-3 months. I've made it very clear I was committed 100% to the end. He's been great in addressing all my needs because he knows how serious I am. Just spoke to hime this morning, he called after I got my built email.
Can I ask what top you are getting?

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My
I finally contacted my dealer today because it’s been crickets from them since my order was placed. I’m one of the MIC tops that received the October email. I have a VIN and was rescheduled 3 times.
e
Just wanted to see if they had anymore information than me. When I called I found out that my salesman moved. I talked to another salesman who sounded as though he knew less than me about what had been going on with production. I ended up leaving a message for the manager because he apparently is the only one with access to Ford’s system.

Anyone else have no communication from their dealer or is it just me?
Dealer sent me an Email last week telling me that the ordering for 2022 will begin in early October. He said he thought I might get a 2022 (WildTrak, Lux, Tow, 2.7, Painted Modular HT - doubtful 2022). He said that they will reach out to me to work on re-ordering/modfying my order.
Sponsored