Sponsored

Who here had their Dealer botch their order?

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks like that has yesterdays date
Ford Bronco Who here had their Dealer botch their order? 1618754781438

Has your status changed on Ford.com to show
In store order
with a matching time stamp to the above?

I really hope this works out for you.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure what a DORA is but this what they sent me today. It says “preview order”... doesn’t seem like anything official to me.
That is as official as you need and what you wanted. You didn't need to white your name out, we already know that Jeffrey ;) !

RPF

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Raptor 15 Q70S/5.6 19 F-450 21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Not sure what a DORA is but this what they sent me today. It says “preview order”... doesn’t seem like anything official to me.
That is your DORA.

The time on it is the time that .pdf was generated not the time that the order was entered, but the times can be when the order was entered if they send you it right after they enter it. If you ask for one a few days later the time will be when they pulled the .pdf file up. I hope that convoluted explanation makes sense!

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Until I see an updated email from Ford about my order, I can’t determine if my dealer messed it up

Sponsored
OP
OP
mtu_bronco

mtu_bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
That is your DORA.

The time on it is the time that .pdf was generated not the time that the order was entered, but the times can be when the order was entered if they send you it right after they enter it. If you ask for one a few days later the time will be when they pulled the .pdf file up. I hope that convoluted explanation makes sense!
It does thank you. So it seems it has been ordered but they used the wrong reservation (7/20 vs 7/15). According to the “Bronco phone line”, the woman said it’s too late to switch the reservation attached to the order. Hoping I still get a MY21.

Last edited:
OP
OP
mtu_bronco

mtu_bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looks like that has yesterdays date

Has your status changed on Ford.com to show
In store order
with a matching time stamp to the above?

I really hope this works out for you.
Yes it shows In store order under the wrong reservation. So at least it’s ordered, but pushes me back 5 days. Not sure how that is going to translate into the actual build delay...

Mike Mc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

That is a beautiful order. Mine is exactly the same, but I went with white.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is a beautiful order. Mine is exactly the same, but I went with white.
It’s the only way to go!
LOL, awesome!!! Very similar to mine also!!!

How's your guys order/build process going?
(put it in your signatures!!!)
I'm built, as far as everybody can tell but no official notice, but being held at Flint for whatever reason. Roof issues??? nobody knows.

my list is:
2dr base BASE 2.3 7 spd Antimatter Blue
mod bumper
brush guard
roof rails
switches
cargo liner
floor liners
headliner (was still a cost option on Feb 6th)

I tried to get rock rails, but they caused the order to kick back that day.

Sponsored

Risky4me

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Banks, Lexus 450H
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
When I went to the dealer to place my order they were unable to input the information immediately due to an issue with the Ford ordering system. They said they would put it in later and then let me know.

Fortunately I asked them to send it to me for review before submitting. It was a good thing I did because somehow they had it all screwed up, wrong model, color, engine etc., it was like they placed my name on someone else’s order. Luckily this all got straightened out before order was placed.

Ordered= 1/27/21
Scheduled= 4/22/21 for Wk of 6/21/21
Rescheduled= Wk of 7/15/21
Build date= 7/16/21
Shipped= 7/19/21
Delivery= ????

2dr Outer Banks

WLDCATR

Wildtrak
First Name
KW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wld '22 - 23 SQ8 AUDI
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Background for me: After my dealer confirmed they placed my order back in March, I went into the reservation portal days later to confirm, yet it didn’t reflect this. The dealer said that for some people the system hadn’t yet updated and it should sometime later. Now that folks are getting their build confirmed, I decided to check again and the portal still did not reflect that an in-store was placed. I then called the Bronco reservation line this morning and eventually got to the production team. They confirmed they have no record of an order being placed. I even gave them a “preview order“ number that the dealership sent me but said that wasn’t an actual order an that if it had, they would have had me sign a buyers agreement. So now I find myself without an order and no ability to use my reservation for priority.

Needless to say I’m pretty upset.

I’m wondering how many have had their order not placed or mixed things up?
I received this excerpt with my confirmation, maybe you did to but in any case here it is:
Production Update

While retail deliveries remain on track to begin this Summer, the continued effects of COVID-19 on our supplier readiness means more customers will get a 2022 model year Bronco than initially planned. We are addressing this longer wait by:

• Investing millions of additional dollars to increase production of key high demand features so you can take delivery of your ideal Bronco as soon as possible
  • Offering price protection to all current Bronco order and reservation holders (as of March 19, 2021). This will ensure you will not see an increase in the MSRP if you receive an equivalent 2022 model year Bronco. And I reserved my Bronco March 16th....whew!

Mike Zike

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Acadia Denali ultimate
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’ll have to get my email to confirm my dealer actually made my changes before I can burn them at the stake
Does he have a build showing on the ford reservation site

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine missed the "optional wheels" on my Badlands, but as it turns out, I'm surprisingly really okay with that. It saved me some money and I didn't even notice it until I'd already received a VIN, so we both missed it.

And really, if/when I decide to upsize my tires in the future, I'll buy new wheels anyway.
Sponsored