Sponsored

Who here had their Dealer botch their order?

Cmargio

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura, Volvo, Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Background for me: After my dealer confirmed they placed my order back in March, I went into the reservation portal days later to confirm, yet it didn’t reflect this. The dealer said that for some people the system hadn’t yet updated and it should sometime later. Now that folks are getting their build confirmed, I decided to check again and the portal still did not reflect that an in-store was placed. I then called the Bronco reservation line this morning and eventually got to the production team. They confirmed they have no record of an order being placed. I even gave them a “preview order“ number that the dealership sent me but said that wasn’t an actual order an that if it had, they would have had me sign a buyers agreement. So now I find myself without an order and no ability to use my reservation for priority.

Needless to say I’m pretty upset.

I’m wondering how many have had their order not placed or mixed things up?
I am in the same boat. My reservation was for a FE and I am now being told it has "timed out in the system" and that they can no longer covert the FE. Dealer wants me to make a new reservation with a new time stamp. Needless to say I am devastated. I am glad you were able to get it sorted out, although a bit delayed in getting your bronco.
Sponsored