Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In case anyone is curious about using the Harbor Freight Badlands Jack for your Bronco in an Off-road setting.

Sponsored

Imonamoose

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Moose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It would be nice to have but a pain in the ass to have in the trunk all the time... I would do this on a little travel trailer though.

OP
OP
Bird Dog Off Road

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It would be nice to have but a pain in the ass to have in the trunk all the time... I would do this on a little travel trailer though.
I only use it when on trips or while actually off-roading. I don't keep it there all the time. I wish the ARBs weren't so expensive and I don't trust myself with the hi-lift jacks.

Sean6365

Raptor
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Raptor, 08 Dodge Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thanks for the vid! I've been wondering how I was going to mount this when off roading.

Imonamoose

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Moose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I only use it when on trips or while actually off-roading. I don't keep it there all the time. I wish the ARBs weren't so expensive and I don't trust myself with the hi-lift jacks.
Yea, those hi Jack's are dangerous af when taking the load off them.

The profile on the jack is pretty good, I wonder if you could slap that puppy on the roof? 🤔 I could see it nestled in between some pelican cases possibly.

Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
A Land Rover guy from an old discussion forum I was a part of, got hit by a hi-lift jack handle that popped upward unexpectedly. Seriously injured and lost an eye. And that guy was experienced using the jack. I decided wasn't for me either.

retiredarmymp

Badlands
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I use Safejack.com. Uses a bottlejack with adapters for lifted vehicles. Much safer, less expensive and takes up a whole lot less space.

TEAMSLO

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
23' Bronco 2.7 4d Oxford White & 22' JLURD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I use Safejack.com. Uses a bottlejack with adapters for lifted vehicles. Much safer, less expensive and takes up a whole lot less space.
Are these hydraulic?

I originally bit the bullet for an ARB but once realized ARB even mentions to store upright and no mounting options, I went with the King mechanical screw jack, perfect for the impact gun but not perfect for the bank account. This is mounted in my jeep within the cargo and shelf but I don't feel like forking out another 1k for the bronco.
Sponsored