First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500, 2022 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Knowing full well, I will most like get my balls busted, I have two questions on equipment with my 2022 Wild Track. If anyone can assist, that would be great.

1. The front two panels on the hard top have never fit in the bag for storage. As a matter of fact, it is more of a hassle trying to fit the pieces the bag, than taking them off the vehicle. I have tried every which way, watched videos and basically have resigned myself to the fact, the tops come off and sit in the cargo area. Frustration has rolled in with this whole thing.

2. I had the table from Ford purchased for me as a gift. I watched a couple of videos and read the mickey mouse directions that comes with it. I was able to get half way through the install and the table portion would not line up with the pieces that are in place on the tailgate.

I don't consider myself dumb or at all compromised mentally. I am starting to think this is a design issue, but if someone can shed some light on either one of these things, it would be beneficial to me and my neighbors who have heard me bitching about how poorly designed these things are. Just looking for some help.

Thanks!
Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

1. First time I took the panels off I tried to put them in the bag for about 30 seconds. Realized I had zero interest in that hassle, and just lean them against the wall in garage.
2. I installed the ford table, not sure your issue. It was very easy install but almost a year ago so I don’t remember the exact steps.

OP
OP
Trafficman337

Trafficman337

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
1. First time I took the panels off I tried to put them in the bag for about 30 seconds. Realized I had zero interest in that hassle, and just lean them against the wall in garage.
2. I installed the ford table, not sure your issue. It was very easy install but almost a year ago so I don’t remember the exact steps.
Thanks so much. I am happy I am not alone on the tops. What a poor design with the bag. If they made the bag an inch larger on each side, the things would fit perfectly.

I am having trouble lining up the table portion. The drilling was nerve wracking, but I got through it. The actual frame work of it is having difficulty fitting around the pattern. I am going to try it again this weekend.

I really appreciate the response!

Mark

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thanks so much. I am happy I am not alone on the tops. What a poor design with the bag. If they made the bag an inch larger on each side, the things would fit perfectly.

I am having trouble lining up the table portion. The drilling was nerve wracking, but I got through it. The actual frame work of it is having difficulty fitting around the pattern. I am going to try it again this weekend.

I really appreciate the response!

Mark
Take pics when you mess with it again. Help understand the issue.

Sponsored

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

they fit in the bags.

Bronco Hard Top Removal and Storage - YouTube

i agree, it is such a pia to use the bags i use the bags to put between the panels, not inside lol.

thatspecialbeat

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subies
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Gotta move all hook/clips to the closed position before door pieces go in the bag.

But in all seriousness it is a piece of cake and the bags really help with storage. Maybe the 2 door ones fit easier?

OP
OP
Trafficman337

Trafficman337

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks everyone. I will try this again. The video helped! Thanks so much!
Sponsored