Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C8, GMC At4, BMW
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Some tops are better then others. Has anyone tried any type of weather stripping laying in the channel accross roof between two front panels and the mid panel? Maybe some type of door seal? Just to quiet it up a bit.
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

WheresMyBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

carljackson04

Badlands
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LLY ex cab LT 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I put pipe insulation on the outside of both pillars like the guy did in the link mentioned above and it made a decent difference. I also noticed when I put my hard top back on this winter it has a new wind noise sound from the passenger front panel. My bronco does have a fair amount of wind noise from the hard top but most of the interior noise my bronco has is just road noise from the vehicle itself. It’s just not a quiet vehicle. If you drive with the hard top off or a soft top in the summer you will appreciate the hard top when you put it back on.

TXBronco1313

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I feel like with a Bronco you’ll just have to get used to the lack of insulation and wind noise. You can try adding seals and whatnot but the wind noise is always going to be pretty much noticeable. That’s just a compromise you have to make when owning a car with a removable top

Sponsored
OP
OP
BK1

BK1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C8, GMC At4, BMW
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I feel like with a Bronco you’ll just have to get used to the lack of insulation and wind noise. You can try adding seals and whatnot but the wind noise is always going to be pretty much noticeable. That’s just a compromise you have to make when owning a car with a removable top
Some are better then others. I have had 5, 2 door wildtrack was the worst, had loud whistle. New everglades just has some wind noise around middle between passengers. May put piece of tape from door to door over the gap between front and mid and see what that does. Atleast i will know where to start..

WheresMyBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Forgot to add this earlier, but in my experience, when I fixed the wind noise the road noise started to bother me next as it then became louder than the wind noise. Might be helpful to tackle both at the same time.
Sponsored