Sponsored

Have you canceled your reservation? Yes or No simple poll

Have you cancelled your Bronco reservation?

• Total voters

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have two reservations..july 14th and Aug 10th. Both for OUTERBANKS. I first reserved for 4 dr then grabbed the 2nd reservation for a 2dr because I wasn’t sure how ordering was gonna go with changing the style. I am only buying ONE Bronco unless I win the lottery then I’m buying two! Lol. A girls gotta have options! ?
Sponsored

Bronco Finder

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F150 , Broncos 76, 75, 72, 72, 68, 67, 66
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don't think all that many people made multiple reservations. Maybe its just me, but I never thought to make multiple reservations as I only ever planned to buy the one Bronco. One reservation can accomplish that.
Well I had two reservations I put in on 7-18-20, one for the sports and one for the Badlands, sport was for the wife she did not care for it.

So after I cancel that reservation on the sport 1-1-21 ,I put another reservation down for the wildtrak that same day. I'm covering all my bases.

WillyS

Big Bend
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I did. On Tuesday picked up a new Gladiator Anniversary editon. White, cold weather pkg, 3 piece hardtop, spray bed liner. $40,280 plus tax & $230 fee. I already ordered an ARE bed cap. I'm still on the forum because I really want to like the Bronco. The B&P fiasco really pissed me off. Starting to get more concerned about first year quality. My car has 198,000 on it. It's a Toyota so I could daily drive it another 5 years but I take trips to the Del. beach frequently in the summer and need something sooner than the end of summer. I'm sure I'll be part of the Bronco family in a few years. You all have fun and stay safe.

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well I had two reservations I put in on 7-18-20, one for the sports and one for the Badlands, sport was for the wife she did not care for it.

So after I cancel that reservation on the sport 1-1-21 ,I put another reservation down for the wildtrak that same day. I'm covering all my bases.
Are you planning to buy 2 Broncos now? What base does the second reservation cover?

Bronco Finder

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F150 , Broncos 76, 75, 72, 72, 68, 67, 66
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Are you planning to buy 2 Broncos now? What base does the second reservation cover?
Well the dealer that I am actually going to use is 2.5 hrs away and it a small dealership, the other reservations I have also is for a vary large dealership 20 minutes away, if the dealership will only let you drive there mannequin bronco if you have a reservations there , well then bases covered. ;)

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Inherently inaccurate poll since many who canceled aren't likely to be here to answer.

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Inherently inaccurate poll since many who canceled aren't likely to be here to answer.
Plus there's no real reason to cancel before your deposit becomes non refundable. I suspect many will do so come go time. I might be one of them, who knows.

Reldn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4Runner SR5P, '17 Patriot, '04 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I canceled my reservation, but, I'm sticking around since I still fully intend to purchase a Bronco. I'm just opting to wait until '22-'23. I may even place another reservation since it should hopefully guarantee a '22MY by this point.

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I can't speak for @Bronco Finder , but I have 2 res's - one a late July and one in October. The July res should be a 2021. The October should be a 2022. As it stands now, I intend to order a 2021. If Ford comes out with news that 2022 Broncos will have something that I like better than 2021, then I'll order a 2022 with my October res. And I'll cancel whichever res I don't use.

This was my original thought when I made the 2nd res in October. But given that Ford hasn't shown any concrete info on 2022's, I'm almost positive I'll order with my July res.

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hahaha. Why would someone with a cancelled reservation still be hanging around the forum? Haha

There's plenty of folks on here that never even had a reservation. Just signed up to tell us why they aren't buying one.

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

“92.1% of bronco reservation holders are keeping their reservations and ordering a new bronco. Ford hit this one out of the park and their stocks will soar higher than ever projected.” -Probably some media person now that will quote B6G as a stat?

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

“92.1% of bronco reservation holders are keeping their reservations and ordering a new bronco. Ford hit this one out of the park and their stocks will soar higher than ever projected.” -Probably some media person now that will quote B6G as a stat?
92.1% of meaningless stats are made up on the spot.

Only 40% to 50% are truly vaild ;)

Dillhole

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
There's plenty of folks on here that never even had a reservation. Just signed up to tell us why they aren't buying one.
Oh that's me! Except for the last line :D Came here for a place to stay up to date with the news and kill time when bored in threads like this. Still hella interested in buying one but super noncommittal and waiting to see/look/touch/drive one first before making any decisions. It's just taking a lot longer than I originally thought.
Sponsored