Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S5 coupe. Tesla Model Y
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m having this and the rear bumper delivered today, i also thought i could reuse the factory fogs? Dang it. I’m wondering if I could run it without using the bull bar? Im not a fan of the way it looks plus it’s useless anyway?
nice write up thanks
Sponsored

OP
OP
TripleSe7en

TripleSe7en

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2 Door, 1979 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m having this and the rear bumper delivered today, i also thought i could reuse the factory fogs? Dang it. I’m wondering if I could run it without using the bull bar? Im not a fan of the way it looks plus it’s useless anyway?
nice write up thanks
You could reuse the factory fogs, but it doesn't have any brackets or anything for it. You would have to drill bolt holes, and maybe use some washers or something for proper alignment. Personally I only plan to modify when/if I get an aftermarket pair. You can definitely run it without the bull bar. There are rubber plugs that go where the bolt holes are.

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

OP
OP
TripleSe7en

TripleSe7en

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

rblock50

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am looking at this one too. But one thing I can't seem to figure out is the ACC. By looking at the pictures of the bumper, there seems to be a rectangular piece of metal just below the winch plate that looks like it could be where the ACC goes. Did you have the ACC before and if so, did you have any issues with it on this bumper?

OP
OP
TripleSe7en

TripleSe7en

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am looking at this one too. But one thing I can't seem to figure out is the ACC. By looking at the pictures of the bumper, there seems to be a rectangular piece of metal just below the winch plate that looks like it could be where the ACC goes. Did you have the ACC before and if so, did you have any issues with it on this bumper?
There is provisions for adaptive cruise, however I did not have it equipped so no comment.
Sponsored