Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 2023 Hyundai Santa-Fe, 2019 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well done sir!!!👍👍
Are you still happy with your front bumper? Any notes for me, Just read through the entire thread..... I have an OBX Lux with ACC and Parking sensors.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Gtrekker

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Are you still happy with your front bumper? Any notes for me, Just read through the entire thread..... I have an OBX Lux with ACC and Parking sensors.
Hey, yes still pleased with it. The powder coating is holding up well on the outside. Fyi, before I installed it I sprayed bed liner on the inside of the bumper focusing on the weld points n brackets.

I am looking at alternatives for a skid plate that fits up other than the Havoc skid plate.

Open to recommendations on what others have used with the Havoc bumper.... Pics please of skid plates mounted.

BeerRunner

Badlands
First Name
LUKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for responding. No need for the pictures. I ordered the front and rear bumpers this morning. Can't wait to put them on. Really appreciate your detailed writeup. Don't really feel like I need a winch and did not want to block any of the luxe sensors so this bumper was exactly what I needed.
did you end up getting the rear havoc bumper? Curious if you have pulled anything with it? The welds look pretty cringe and have me questioning if I should buy to match my front. I know it’s Chinese steel

CEC370D2-D5E0-4840-9128-2E997F40B521.jpeg

smast

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4d Hardtop
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
did you end up getting the rear havoc bumper? Curious if you have pulled anything with it? The welds look pretty cringe and have me questioning if I should buy to match my front. I know it’s Chinese steel

Ford Bronco HAVOC Steel Bender Front Bumper Installed CEC370D2-D5E0-4840-9128-2E997F40B521
I haven't towed anything yet. I did use those hooks to pull a large limb out of a tree, but doubt that the force was all that huge. I'm no welding expert, but they look really solid to me

EinHoden

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got mine installed. Was able to do it alone in about 2 hours - not bad at all. It's not too heavy for one person to lift into position and hold long enough to get 1 nut on each side started.

As for the skid plate, I'm just leaving the OEM on for now, doesn't look too bad IMO.

Next step is to install a light bar.

IMG-3095.jpg

IMG-3096.jpg

IMG-3097.jpg

IMG-3098.jpg

IMG-3099.jpg

Sponsored
OP
OP
Gtrekker

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just got mine installed. Was able to do it alone in about 2 hours - not bad at all. It's not too heavy for one person to lift into position and hold long enough to get 1 nut on each side started.

As for the skid plate, I'm just leaving the OEM on for now, doesn't look too bad IMO.

Next step is to install a light bar.

Ford Bronco HAVOC Steel Bender Front Bumper Installed IMG-3099

Nice job! I'm still happy with mine. The Havoc Skid Plate for this bumper was returned. It does not fit with the winglet and does not follow the bumper lines.

No issues with the return so that was good.

More pics available if anyone wants to see more on the fitment.

20230723_135117.jpg

20230723_132555.jpg

EinHoden

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you fab the light brackets yourself or find some that works with the 20”? Trying to decide on making the 20” work or just g

OP
OP
Gtrekker

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did you fab the light brackets yourself or find some that works with the 20”? Trying to decide on making the 20” work or just g
Hey,
Actually the light below the brush is a 21". Since I wanted the light below the brush guard, i added rubber grommets to the mounting bracket and reverse the smaller bracket that comes with the light. I can post a close up pic tomorrow if you like.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B019XV6S8O/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s01?ie=UTF8&th=1

EinHoden

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

SGXIX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Anyone running diode fog lights with this bumper? Wonder how they fit

Sponsored

SGXIX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Havoc. Done and done.
reused factory fog lights. I’m going to switch to rigid or diode dynamics fogs. Parking sonars triggered until I went and perfectly centered the sonar in the hole with my finger. Mounted four rigid 366 inch lights on the two lighting tabs by making a custom mount.

FYI, havoc bumper directions show mounting the factory fog lights behind the brackets. I suggest mounting them in front of the brackets, closer to the bumper, so they sit closer to the opening. They sit too deep/further back in the opening do light spread is reduced.

Ford Bronco HAVOC Steel Bender Front Bumper Installed 20230723_132555

Did you ever install aftermarket fog lights? I ordered same bumper and looking at diode ss3 but not sure they will fit.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

What's with so many bumpers these days having protrusions sticking out rather than flat surfaces for non-damaging contact, pushing things, etc? Those front protrusions could make a mess of anything that comes in contact with them (although otherwise the bumper looks nice).

OP
OP
Gtrekker

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model