Sponsored

Heated seat activate even when not turned on?

Tork

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anybody have the heated seat activate when not turned on? I pulled fuse no. 38 in the under hood fuse box to deactivate the heater. Just wondering if anyone visited their dealer and what was the fix?
Sponsored

Mlarv

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco/ 2022 F150/ 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

MIne comes on when I remote start it. I have it set that way, but if you are talking just driving down the road and it comes on, then nope.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If my wife has her heated seat on (passenger side) and gets out/I turn off the truck, it’ll turn back on next time I start the truck, even if there’s nobody in the passenger seat. Drives me nuts - I wish it’d just turn off each time I turn off the vehicle and stay off until the passenger activates it again.

FleshTuxedo

Outer Banks
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX 2dr.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

MIne comes on when I remote start it. I have it set that way, but if you are talking just driving down the road and it comes on, then nope.
Mine turns on when I remote start every time, even though I don't have it set up that way.

Mlarv

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco/ 2022 F150/ 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine turns on when I remote start every time, even though I don't have it set up that way.

All right that is not as bad. My next question is does it do it with both keys? I seem to remember a setting for profiles in the settings that attaches to the key fob.

OP
OP
Tork

Tork

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My issue is not related to remote start, when I remote start , the seat and steering wheel heaters engage, when it is cold enough to necessitate, this problem occurred out of the blue on a 80degree day while driving. Any one? If not, I have an appointment with my dealer on the 14 th. I’ll leave the fuse out til then and enjoy the top down weather! Bronco on, Friends!
Sponsored