MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'd be asking Flip for Everglade's part numbers.
Sponsored

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was looking at the arb Instagram page and found a short video of that coil being installed and now it’s got me thinking it should of fit the perch looks like the same height on the strut as the sas strut. The four coil wraps at the top are all close together but they are using a shop coil press to install it. No way my spring compressor would compress the coil like there’s did.

OP
OP
chtucker

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I was looking at the arb Instagram page and found a short video of that coil being installed and now it’s got me thinking it should of fit the perch looks like the same height on the strut as the sas strut. The four coil wraps at the top are all close together but they are using a shop coil press to install it. No way my spring compressor would compress the coil like there’s did.
That is Great news!!! I am really hoping it is a good solution.

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Heavier rated springs B8BC5716-9029-4445-B5AE-F1D68764F938
Ford Bronco Heavier rated springs 55E2B80D-69B1-4A3A-9F8D-B7508CBC6314
Ford Bronco Heavier rated springs 6D5587E8-3401-44B1-83B6-AC65A21F437C

Here’s the 1.25 perch collars from wildhorses4x4.com. It’ll hold me over for now I should of measured first but I think I got 1” back and it did firm up the ride just enough that I don’t feel the weight on the nose much feels way better. I’ve only driven it about 6 miles and need to get off road and see how much more I hit the bump stops to know if I’m going to keep it or not. I do still plan to find someone who has the right equipment that’s not going to charge a arm and leg to install those OME coils. That’s the proper way it’s ashame I couldn’t get them on.

Last pic is my gross weight with almost a full tank and 2 adults.

Last edited:

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Came across this video today seems they couldn’t get the coils compressed either. Wish they gave a review on the ride quality but it looks good fit 37s too.

Sponsored
OP
OP
chtucker

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Any updates to arb springs on SAS Bilsteins? I just placed my order. Worst case is an order the OME shocks

Who iz

Badlands
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, 4Runner, Jimmy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Here’s the 1.25 perch collars from wildhorses4x4.com. It’ll hold me over for now I should of measured first but I think I got 1” back and it did firm up the ride just enough that I don’t feel the weight on the nose much feels way better. I’ve only driven it about 6 miles and need to get off road and see how much more I hit the bump stops to know if I’m going to keep it or not. I do still plan to find someone who has the right equipment that’s not going to charge a arm and leg to install those OME coils. That’s the proper way it’s ashame I couldn’t get them on.

Last pic is my gross weight with almost a full tank and 2 adults.
After 4 months, what do think?
I am soon to add a new Buckstop front bumper and will have to address the extra front weight.

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

After 4 months, what do think?
I am soon to add a new Buckstop front bumper and will have to address the extra front weight.
I liked the 1.25” perch collars that I used because they took away my nose dive from the added weight up front and raised me back up a little. But I’ve since moved on to the eibach 2.3” Sasquatch lift springs which so far I’m enjoying. I do miss the added preload that the perch collars gave because it made the bronco feel more sporty to drive on the street.

Who iz

Badlands
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, 4Runner, Jimmy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordered the OME/ARB heavy front springs for the 2.7L to account for my winch/mount and some of my sliders. I have a FE, so I am hoping the heavy springs level out the Bronco with the .75" lift and take care of the weight of the winch. Going to wait and see how it looks to address the rear. I am planning on keeping my stock Bilsteins.
Update request please; before I order the same for the same reason....How did this work out?

edit- thanks for the quick answer & help!

Last edited:
OP
OP
chtucker

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Update request please; before I order the same for the same reason....How did this work out?
Gave up on OME springs and SAS shocks. Went with Bilstein 6112s. I found info that indicated the spring rate of the 6112s was between the SAS and OME heavies. I have the 6112s at clip position 4 up front, 3 in the rear.
Sponsored