First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Eibach already makes the springs that he has installed and talks about in that post. They are the same springs for the Sasquatch and/or badlands, and are available for purchase now.

They haven’t posted them on their website for HOSS 3.0 shocks yet, but those springs that Eibach installed on HOSS 3.0 shocks are available and are easily obtainable..
yes, but I thought he was just testing. I want to be sure eibach signs off on them before I toss them on.
Sponsored

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Bronco Wildtrak, Maverick, Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
yes, but I thought he was just testing. I want to be sure eibach signs off on them before I toss them on.
+1 and same with the RC 2.5” kit. It fits but their website says it’s not supported 🫤

Wtb13000

Wildtrak
First Name
Wyatt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Following for the same reason. Besides perch collars, I haven’t found springs or spacers that seem tested on and for the hoss 3.0.

Eibach springs sound juicy. 🤞

Carfanatic

Wildtrak
First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Id love the eibach's if they become available. if not looks like I have to do there coilovers or rpg

Chvless956c

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrack
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
i happened to grab the part numbers off the coil springs in the rear on the fox shocks while i was installing a lower skid plate. matching to the ford parts catalog, they are the same springs used on the bilstein shocks. so by that and the previous poster, the eibach springs will fit the fox 2.5s on the wildtraks

Sponsored

Carfanatic

Wildtrak
First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
i happened to grab the part numbers off the coil springs in the rear on the fox shocks while i was installing a lower skid plate. matching to the ford parts catalog, they are the same springs used on the bilstein shocks. so by that and the previous poster, the eibach springs will fit the fox 2.5s on the wildtraks
now that is very interesting

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Bronco Wildtrak, Maverick, Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Damn… I wonder what is taking Eibach so long then…

All these companies should realize that starting in 2024 all SAS Broncos will have HOSS 3.0

Nanook

Wildtrak
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Bronco, Galaxie, Ducati Streetfighter V4S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Correct they will fit, as stated in the first couple pages of this thread and even tested at Eibach. Fast forward to September and the update I posted that Eibach is working on 3.0 specific springs.
What happened between, no one knows, we can only speculate that in further testing there was something Eibach did not like which has resulted in the mfg of specific springs. I doubt they are just missing out on part of the market to update their website with fitment….

Carfanatic

Wildtrak
First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hopefully they get something made!

Heckler

Wildtrak
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m pretty sure it’s only the Hoss 3.0 steering components (rack/tie rods), I don’t think they all get the Fox Shocks.

All these companies should realize that starting in 2024 all SAS Broncos will have HOSS 3.0

Sponsored

cynicalrider

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First gen taco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m pretty sure it’s only the Hoss 3.0 steering components (rack/tie rods), I don’t think they all get the Fox Shocks.
This. It's only the upgraded rack and tie rods, not the shocks.

Rechargeable

Wildtrak
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 bronco wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just called eibach and talked to them about springs for the hoss 3.0
The guy mentioned that they had one in earlier this year as mentioned in this thread. He then went on to say that they wanted to have a close to stock or stock wildtrak with hoss 3.0 before officially releasing the spring specific for it. So it sounds like they need to do more R&D.
If anyone is close to them in California and has a stock wildtrak with hoss 3.0 to bring in, they should be able to finish it up and get the springs to the market.

FreddieLee

Wildtrak
First Name
Freddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just called eibach and talked to them about springs for the hoss 3.0
The guy mentioned that they had one in earlier this year as mentioned in this thread. He then went on to say that they wanted to have a close to stock or stock wildtrak with hoss 3.0 before officially releasing the spring specific for it. So it sounds like they need to do more R&D.
If anyone is close to them in California and has a stock wildtrak with hoss 3.0 to bring in, they should be able to finish it up and get the springs to the market.
I’m kinda local to Eibach. Any idea how long they’d need to keep my truck?

Rechargeable

Wildtrak
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 bronco wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I didn’t get that far in the conversation as I’m in Arkansas but they are very friendly so just give them a call and I’m sure they would be straight with you.

FreddieLee

Wildtrak
First Name
Freddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Remember who you spoke to?
Sponsored