Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Bronco Wildtrak, Maverick, Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I just called eibach and talked to them about springs for the hoss 3.0
The guy mentioned that they had one in earlier this year as mentioned in this thread. He then went on to say that they wanted to have a close to stock or stock wildtrak with hoss 3.0 before officially releasing the spring specific for it. So it sounds like they need to do more R&D.
If anyone is close to them in California and has a stock wildtrak with hoss 3.0 to bring in, they should be able to finish it up and get the springs to the market.
Im in. I have aftermarket wheels and lights but mostly stock beyond that
Sponsored

Wtb13000

Wildtrak
First Name
Wyatt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Itā€™s amazing how we as consumers are driving major companies towards these accomplishments. I get they need to see demand in the market place but this seems a bit like the tail wagging the dog to get this made or certified. Just my .02 as I search for a good lift for my WT, maybe Iā€™m just frustrated that what seems attainable has been such a struggle.

cynicalrider

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First gen taco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Itā€™s amazing how we as consumers are driving major companies towards these accomplishments. I get they need to see demand in the market place but this seems a bit like the tail wagging the dog to get this made or certified. Just my .02 as I search for a good lift for my WT, maybe Iā€™m just frustrated that what seems attainable has been such a struggle.
You would have thought ford would have thought ahead of this or other companies in general considering they know overlanders throw all the weight under the sun on their rigs lol

OP
OP
msch382

msch382

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 1976 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Iā€™m kinda local to Eibach. Any idea how long theyā€™d need to keep my truck?
I dropped off my my truck for them to test springs and it took them 3 days.

Sponsored

IwannaGOfast

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Ranger Long Travel, 2014 Cruze Commuter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™m kinda local to Eibach. Any idea how long theyā€™d need to keep my truck?
When I took my bronco to them I dropped it off when they opened and they were done by the end of the day. I picked it up the following morning because I was working in the evening at the time.

Remember who you spoke to?
The guy I was emailing with was Michael Coulombe from the R&D division.

IwannaGOfast

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Eibach is involved with a vast variety of motorsports and makes springs for all different types of vehicles. Plus the number of people running the HOSS 3.0 fox shocks has to be pretty low and the % of those owners looking to modify their suspension even less.

Lots of lift options if you were to ditch the HOSS 3.0. The fact that there are a few companies that are willing to work with these shocks is pretty cool.

TEAMSLO

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
23' Bronco 2.7 4d Oxford White & 22' JLURD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Plus the number of people running the HOSS 3.0 fox shocks has to be pretty low and the % of those owners looking to modify their suspension even less.
I'd actually think it's the opposite. People that have Hoss3.0 don't want to replace their shocks so potentially looking at springs. Alternatives in being able to keep the fox shocks.

IwannaGOfast

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd actually think it's the opposite. People that have Hoss3.0 don't want to replace their shocks so potentially looking at springs. Alternatives in being able to keep the fox shocks.
Ya I agree that most people would try and keep the HOSS 3.0 and build off of it if possible.

What I was trying to say is that there is a small amount of people with the HOSS 3.0, and of that small group even less are looking to upgrade.

Sponsored

SafariJeff

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Defender / 2000 Discovery / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have a 23 Wildtrak and ā€˜needā€™ springs since I added 240 lbs to the front and about 100 to the rearā€¦ no spacer for me, want 2-2.5 lift for the front and 1-1.5 for the rear to level out the rake. Just want springs and not replacing the HOSS 3.0ā€¦ and no spacers for me!
BTW, love the Fab Four front and rear bumper they did a GREAT job designing the fit and function!!

Ford Bronco HOSS 3.0 Replace Stock Springs with Longer Springs Bronco1

Ford Bronco HOSS 3.0 Replace Stock Springs with Longer Springs IMG_1014

Ford Bronco HOSS 3.0 Replace Stock Springs with Longer Springs IMG_2580

IwannaGOfast

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a 23 Wildtrak and ā€˜needā€™ springs since I added 240 lbs to the front and about 100 to the rearā€¦ no spacer for me, want 2-2.5 lift for the front and 1-1.5 for the rear to level out the rake. Just want springs and not replacing the HOSS 3.0ā€¦ and no spacers for me!
BTW, love the Fab Four front and rear bumper they did a GREAT job designing the fit and function!!

Bronco1.jpeg

IMG_1014.jpeg

IMG_2580.jpeg
If the springs from Eibach, which were designed for the sasquatch/badlands shocks, work on the HOSS 3.0 (One member in this thread has this installed). Then I would say it is pretty safe to assume that the Dobinsons springs would work as well. They have multiple options for different loads.

Either keep waiting for someone to officially release something for the HOSS 3.0 or take a gamble now and try installing currently available springs. You can always sell the coils to anyone with sasquatch pkg. if they don't work for you. In my opinion the reward outweighs the risk.

Aonarch

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜23 Bronco OBX 2DR Lux 2.7, ā€˜24 V60 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If the springs from Eibach, which were designed for the sasquatch/badlands shocks, work on the HOSS 3.0 (One member in this thread has this installed). Then I would say it is pretty safe to assume that the Dobinsons springs would work as well. They have multiple options for different loads.

Either keep waiting for someone to officially release something for the HOSS 3.0 or take a gamble now and try installing currently available springs. You can always sell the coils to anyone with sasquatch pkg. if they don't work for you. In my opinion the reward outweighs the risk.
Thanks to FreddieLee, Eibach just released the Hoss 3.0 lift springs:
https://eibach.com/eps-search?year=...+4-Door+2.7L+V6+EcoBoost+4WD+|+HOSS+3.0+|+Fox

Note lift amounts are at factory weight.

IwannaGOfast

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks to FreddieLee, Eibach just released the Hoss 3.0 lift springs:
https://eibach.com/eps-search?year=2023&make=Ford&model=Bronco&submodel=WILDTRACK+4-Door+2.7L+V6+EcoBoost+4WD+|+HOSS+3.0+|+Fox

Note lift amounts are at factory weight.
They spelled Wildtrak incorrectly.

The part number for these springs is the same as the Sasquatch/Badlands springs. So everyone waited around thinking they were getting a specific spring, but it's been available all the while.

I think their delay was just that they wanted to test them on a more stock vehicle before releasing any lift numbers.

@SafariJeff whom I quoted above was looking for heavier springs. Which I still believe the Dobinsons would be his best bet as of now. Until Eibach decides to release their own heavy springs, which they've said in the past they are working on.

Aonarch

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜23 Bronco OBX 2DR Lux 2.7, ā€˜24 V60 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They spelled Wildtrak incorrectly.

The part number for these springs is the same as the Sasquatch/Badlands springs. So everyone waited around thinking they were getting a specific spring, but it's been available all the while.

I think their delay was just that they wanted to test them on a more stock vehicle before releasing any lift numbers.

@SafariJeff whom I quoted above was looking for heavier springs. Which I still believe the Dobinsons would be his best bet as of now. Until Eibach decides to release their own heavy springs, which they've said in the past they are working on.
Agreed.

Dobinson is HUGE in the Toyota world. Great company.
Sponsored