First Name
Reece
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Stelvio and BaseSas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Old man emu have some stiffer springs if I'm not mistaken. Not sure if they work on different struts or just their own product. Keep in mind they designed them for overlanding.
Sponsored

freetors

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JK Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If you're not loaded up all the time then some air ride helper springs could be ideal for your situation.

87-Z28

Outer Banks
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I had contemplated this also.

if you are doing lots of overlanding I would take a close look at old man emu. They are coilovers so they will be more expensive than just spring replacement but the advantage is they can be tuned to your weight requirements. They have a few different spring rate’s including a stiffer option. Also the shocks are designed for their spring rates and specific to overlanding. They probably won’t have too much lift over SAS. Maybe only an inch depending on the spring rates you choose and should be able to get front end alignment without new UCA. Not super expensive. I think <2k. They probably also ride fine on road when the back is not loaded up.

I went with 6100 bilstein shocks and the factory springs mainly for the height adjustability. Also I don’t do enough overlanding right now for the OME setup. But would have gone OME if I did more overlanding.

Graham1911

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The ARB/Old Man will not work on stock SAS shocks. I found out the hard way. Wish I had an alternative.

Berggie

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the Old Man Emu Heavy front springs and struts in my front end. I have Badlands SAS with 37's winch bumper and skids, it brought front end back up and prevented nose diving on braking over the stock setup.
I recommend these if you increase the front weight.

Sponsored

GPPBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Transit Connect; 1997 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I suppose you have a 2.7 as well, so you already have the stiffest factory springs. I love the way my 2.3/2dr feels with 2.7/4dr springs.

The perch collar idea should help.
I recently installed a front winch on my 2.3 base 2 door non-sas. Sags a little now with more rake than I’d prefer. Do you think adding the 2.7 springs up front would help my case? Any idea on part numbers?
Sponsored