Hello from NC!

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good luck, guys. No NC dealer seems to want to communicate or work with people to keep it local.
That was my plan.
Now i am getting one in Texas and taking it on a west coast ride before coming back to NC.
However, I do have a reservation at Huntersville Ford, and they have been good to communicate, and will honor X plan.
No idea on their add-on fees as I already made my mind up to move my res to TX for that epic trip up the PCH and over to Yellowstone.
Sponsored

Squidma

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just fyi, the X-plan caps the fees at $100 and you can tell them not to do the extra dealer installed things. I'm still up in the air. I'm originally from WV so I'm tempted to go up there, drive another 2 hours north to visit family then back. I'll have to wait until the official pricing comes out to see.
Thank you for that clarification.

Bradyrufenacht

Outer Banks
First Name
Brady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Interesting, they (Capital Ford) never called me or wrote me until I nagged them about 5 times. I reserved a 2 door Badlands through their dealership.

When they finally did call me back they left a voicemail inviting me to "come into the dealership and test drive some models to see what I like." Umm....

I did finally get an email from their Internet Department saying no ADM and that they didn't know anything about whether or not x-plan would be offered yet. I also asked about their doc fee, which is $799, and that person wrote me back that the doc fee is required even if x-plan is offered (it's not, I even sent them the link to how the plan works...)

Randomly this weekend I got another email from them from a different person so I tried my questions with them and that person told me that x-plan may be offered but that it's a percentage off of MSRP, not invoice, which is also wrong.

Needless to say, Capital Ford is not inspiring much confidence in this process, but I haven't moved my reservation yet. With Ford changing the rules on moving dealerships, I want to be patient and find who is really best to work with before switching.
I also reserved with Capital but will probably change to a dealership that offers a similar deal to Granger even if I have to have it shipped.

Stu baby

Outer Banks
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Audi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Update on some area Ford dealerships. 3 that I have talked to said if Ford has X-plan available for Broncos,they are up for it. Tri city- Eden, Sterns- Burlington, Parkway- WS

siddious33

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee; 2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I also reserved with Capital but will probably change to a dealership that offers a similar deal to Granger even if I have to have it shipped.
I am almost certainly switching to @StephensAutoCenter before the end of October deadline. They are in West Virginia and doing the same deal as Granger if you're interested. Only about 4 hours from Charlotte, NC.

Sponsored

Bradyrufenacht

Outer Banks
First Name
Brady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm in the RDU area as well and reserved a 4 door Black Diamond with Capital Ford. No communication so far from them. I may switch to a Badlands 4 dr and may switch dealers if they don't wake up.
I finally called them. They will not commit to pricing.

Killed By Death

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2C
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am almost certainly switching to @StephensAutoCenter before the end of October deadline. They are in West Virginia and doing the same deal as Granger if you're interested. Only about 4 hours from Charlotte, NC.
I keep seeing the Granger / WV deal being mentioned. What is the deal exactly?

siddious33

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee; 2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Killed By Death

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2C
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, what's time best estimated time frame for production start? Or consensus best guess anyway? I'm in no big rush and haven't placed a deposit yet. Can't decide if I want a late 2021 (Assuming late because I'd be at the back of the line). So might stand-by for 2022.

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So, what's time best estimated time frame for production start? Or consensus best guess anyway? I'm in no big rush and haven't placed a deposit yet. Can't decide if I want a late 2021 (Assuming late because I'd be at the back of the line). So might stand-by for 2022.
Job 1 supposedly starts in March (so first delivery in April?). some places say June for deliveries

If you haven't put a reservation down yet, you would more than likely not receive your bronco until late 2021/2022, as confirmed on Ford's website, due to the already large number of reservations.

Sponsored

Catbird1963

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CRV EX-L AWD and 2012 Audi A5 Cabrio
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi everyone! My first post here! FWIW...I live in Cary NC (southwest of Raleigh) and reserved my Outer Banks 4 door (probably with Lux pkg and hopefully B&O standalone option along with leather and modular hardtop) and picked Crossroads Ford Apex as my dealer of choice. Last week I called their Internet sales manager and she stated that she did not know if they would honor X plan (mine is via MCA). Found that a little strange but followed up with them last night via their chat function on their FB page and there response was: "Good morning Michael. Congratulations on ordering your new Bronco. Yes, we will be honoring all corporate partner programs per Fords guidelines.". Those who may be purchasing their Bronco via the Crossroads Ford Network may find this valuable.

_nc_ohc=YwRkGL-NLvMAX_-iWfL&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.png

You sent
about an hour ago

OP
OP
LalasBronco

LalasBronco

Badlands
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco (past), 74 Super Beetle, Ram, 70 MG
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi everyone! My first post here! FWIW...I live in Cary NC (southwest of Raleigh) and reserved my Outer Banks 4 door (probably with Lux pkg and hopefully B&O standalone option along with leather and modular hardtop) and picked Crossroads Ford Apex as my dealer of choice. Last week I called their Internet sales manager and she stated that she did not know if they would honor X plan (mine is via MCA). Found that a little strange but followed up with them last night via their chat function on their FB page and there response was: "Good morning Michael. Congratulations on ordering your new Bronco. Yes, we will be honoring all corporate partner programs per Fords guidelines.". Those who may be purchasing their Bronco via the Crossroads Ford Network may find this valuable.

You sent
about an hour ago
Crossroads Wake Forest had told me they would honor it as long as it is offered. Also, just so you know, they are telling me that the $497 dealer installed surface protect plan is mandatory. I plan on speaking to someone else about that since I do not want it. I'm hoping that the marine grade vinyl will be a standalone that I can get for the Outer Banks trim. Why would I need scotchguard on that? It's so frustrating. I also sent him links to the Granger and Stephen's deals and he said they will not be doing anything like that. Figured as much.

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

You sent
about an hour ago
Catbird, short flight or 5 hour drive to Stephens could save you a lot of dough. Just an FYI.

Catbird1963

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CRV EX-L AWD and 2012 Audi A5 Cabrio
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Catbird, short flight or 5 hour drive to Stephens could save you a lot of dough. Just an FYI.
yeah I've seen a lot of posts on Stephens. WV, right? and if so, where? Much appreciated and apologies if this info has already been posted.

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
yeah I've seen a lot of posts on Stephens. WV, right? and if so, where? Much appreciated and apologies if this info has already been posted.
Danville, WV which is about a 20 minute drive south from Charleston, WV. The flight to CRW is less than an hour and it is the easiest airport to get in and out of. The drive is easy as well if you dont like to fly.

There's a whole thread on their deal. I think it is called "The Plan" or something like that.
Sponsored