First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Titan
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Wilkes county here. Just at the bottom of the Blue Ridge Mt. I have resereved a WILDTRAK ICONIC SILVER but with those awfull color interiors may have to go BADLANDS. I'm going local with Yadkin Valley Motors. I know a lot of those guys and feel they will treat me right. I have bought F150s 250s 350s from them in the past. They're good friends and a local dealership.
Sponsored

CWO4

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wilkes county here. Just at the bottom of the Blue Ridge Mt. I have resereved a WILDTRAK ICONIC SILVER but with those awfull color interiors may have to go BADLANDS. I'm going local with Yadkin Valley Motors. I know a lot of those guys and feel they will treat me right. I have bought F150s 250s 350s from them in the past. They're good friends and a local dealership.
I hope you are right, my local dealer that I have bought 1 ranger, 2 F150's, 1 F250, 2 Fusions, and 2 Edge's from told me MSRP plus $660 admin fee and that was it, take it or leave it so I walked and moved my reservation to Stephens in WV. $1000 under invoice plus $265 admin fee and they said they would honor my Ford certification for military discount if Ford offers it.

Sponsored

TexAg13

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mercedes-Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Are they also doing $1000 under invoice ? Thanks in advance
No, they are selling at invoice. Invoice price on accessories too and trim levels. They also are doing $100 docs with X-pin verified.

OP
OP
LalasBronco

LalasBronco

Badlands
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco (past), 74 Super Beetle, Ram, 70 MG
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did I miss something? Where is Two Rivers?

Sponsored
OP
OP
LalasBronco

LalasBronco

Badlands
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco (past), 74 Super Beetle, Ram, 70 MG
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the link. Too far for me!

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

No, they are selling at invoice. Invoice price on accessories too and trim levels. They also are doing $100 docs with X-pin verified.
Thanks for the intel, always good to know the dealers that are willing to work with us. They're 6 hours away from me. Thinking of going to Stephens as they're 4 hours away, plus the $1000 under invoice buys me a few more accessories.

BroncoOvrlndr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the intel, always good to know the dealers that are willing to work with us. They're 6 hours away from me. Thinking of going to Stephens as they're 4 hours away, plus the $1000 under invoice buys me a few more accessories.
I changed to Stephens Auto and John has been great to work with, very responsive. He is also putting together a driving experience through the Hatfield - McCoyTrails in ATVs for those of us that want to make an experience out of our Bronco pickup trip! And like you said a $1,000 is a $1,000 more in options or accessories!

zoldham

Badlands
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ha-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, Ram 1500, Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I changed to Stephens Auto and John has been great to work with, very responsive. He is also putting together a driving experience through the Hatfield - McCoyTrails in ATVs for those of us that want to make an experience out of our Bronco pickup trip! And like you said a $1,000 is a $1,000 more in options or accessories!
I agree switched to them in early October and they have been quick to respond so far.
Sponsored