Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If all goes as planned, I will be the owner of a 2021 Badlands, 4-door, soft top, antimatter blue, sasquatch in the Fort Bragg area next week. Scheduled delivery 18-24 September.
Sponsored

Dragline

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon Denali, GMC Sierra 1500, Honda Civic, Chevy C3500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Picked up my 2D FE on Friday evening from Cella Ford in New Bern, they were great, let me know when it arrived in the morning,, said they'd try to get it prepped Friday before 5, and they did. It was nice that they kept it somewhat hidden so it didn't get a ton of lookers, MSRP+tax+tag+doc fee ($698). A bit high on doc fees but I'm ok with it. Had a good talk with the GM, super nice guy, also has a Bronco coming.

SGT_Bronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If all goes as planned, I will be the owner of a 2021 Badlands, 4-door, soft top, antimatter blue, sasquatch in the Fort Bragg area next week. Scheduled delivery 18-24 September.
What dealership did you go through and great name btw lol

BroncoSarge

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Griggul8r

Big Bend
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta Tacoma GMC Acadia Hyundai Sonata Kia Spectra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Picked up my 2D FE on Friday evening from Cella Ford in New Bern, they were great, let me know when it arrived in the morning,, said they'd try to get it prepped Friday before 5, and they did. It was nice that they kept it somewhat hidden so it didn't get a ton of lookers, MSRP+tax+tag+doc fee ($698). A bit high on doc fees but I'm ok with it. Had a good talk with the GM, super nice guy, also has a Bronco coming.
Hey! Finally I found another Cella Ford client. This is great to hear, we saw your FE on the truck when it came in, man, I cannot wait! Ours has a build of 11/1, so we have some time still, but how was Jason and staff at Cella Ford, all good?.. So far I have only heard good things. I have seen about four others rolling through New Bern, Brices Creek area, so, looks like we will have a good size Bronco Brudders Club locally, lol. Happy Driving, nice to hear some good news!..

Griggul8r

Big Bend
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Also, how long was transit to New Bern for yours?

Dragline

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon Denali, GMC Sierra 1500, Honda Civic, Chevy C3500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Also, how long was transit to New Bern for yours?
All was good with Cella. Transaction took a little longer than I hoped, mainly because they were a little backed up in the finance office, spent some time just waiting to get in there to sign.

Built 9/26 (got the email at noon on 9/26), arrived at the railyard in VA 10/2 or 10/3, got to Cella the morning of 10/8. Jason had it prepped and ready by 5 pm that day.

Griggul8r

Big Bend
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
All was good with Cella. Transaction took a little longer than I hoped, mainly because they were a little backed up in the finance office, spent some time just waiting to get in there to sign.

Built 9/26 (got the email at noon on 9/26), arrived at the railyard in VA 10/2 or 10/3, got to Cella the morning of 10/8. Jason had it prepped and ready by 5 pm that day.
Awesome, thank you.

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just picked up my FE last night in the Charlotte area from Crossroads Ford at MSRP.

Ford Bronco Hello from NC! 246390208_10106898978538867_366062469920134699_n
Looks good! My A51 is sitting in a Nashville switching yard....slowly making its way to me.

Of course it's suppose to show up when I'm out of town for work.

Sponsored

Griggul8r

Big Bend
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ordered mine from Cella Ford in New Bern. Quick and painless
Hello, I am local to you, live in Brices Creek area. Has your Bronco been delivered yet?

I ordered mine from Cella as well, my build week is 11/1, so still waiting and I am just curious if anyone has experienced any ADM from Cella. I heard from another customer that picked up theirs on 10/8 that they didnt and all was great, and that was an FE.

Thank you..

MSparks909

Badlands
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello, I am local to you, live in Brices Creek area. Has your Bronco been delivered yet?

I ordered mine from Cella as well, my build week is 11/1, so still waiting and I am just curious if anyone has experienced any ADM from Cella. I heard from another customer that picked up theirs on 10/8 that they didnt and all was great, and that was an FE.

Thank you..
PM sent

DapperDeeds

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Company
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anybody able to get below MSRP in NC yet? I know about Stephens, and so on. Really wanting to stay local though. Also a 7/14 reservation holder. Currently have my reservation with Cloninger Ford of Hickory.
Hey, hate to revive an older thread. I also have my order through Cloninger Ford of Hickory. Did you finally finalize the sale and if so what was the experience? I've used them for service before but honestly do not like the dealership. The sales managers don't seem interested to even sell you a vehicle. Anyway - I'm worried they'll try gouging so wanted to hear first hand. Thanks!

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey, hate to revive an older thread. I also have my order through Cloninger Ford of Hickory. Did you finally finalize the sale and if so what was the experience? I've used them for service before but honestly do not like the dealership. The sales managers don't seem interested to even sell you a vehicle. Anyway - I'm worried they'll try gouging so wanted to hear first hand. Thanks!
I haven't heard about Cloninger, but I can tell you that Hilbish is adding a 5K-8K on there manniquins. They have a bad habit of adding at least 5K to other speciality vehicle, i.e. Mustang GT 350's & 500's. So, I expect they would do the same for the Bronco. I've done business with them for 30 years, and they have alwayd treated me right on just a regular order. However, I went out of town for my Bronco reservation as I kenw I didn't want to pay an ADM. I know all of these smaller dealers are struggling right now with the lack of new vehicles, but I'm no Elon Musk. I still need to be smart with my money. :)

Last edited:

Griggul8r

Big Bend
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
For anyone in search of a place to order a MY22 or MY23 from, Cella Ford in New Bern, granted 6hrs from yall in Hickory, (I grew up in Cleveland County near ya).. honored our MSRP signed agreement in Feb 21 on delivery 10months later in Dec 21. There were no ADMs. Good people all around. You should obtain a copy of your order signed by dealerahip GM and yourself, that will protect from any surprises.
Sponsored