Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Jeep Wrangler, Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Might as well introduce myself....

As you can see by my avatar I have loved Broncos since I was a little girl in East Texas (yes, that's a girl in the photo - Thanks for the super haircut, Mom!). While I no longer have the pleasure of living in the Piney Woods and instead live in the big city , I still have a love of dirt roads and blue skies. The Bronco is the perfect fit not only for me, but also for my family.

I've had my eye on the Bronco for a while and finally test drove one about 2 weeks ago. My order was placed almost immediately. Luckily, I am okay with the inevitable wait that lies ahead.

Details:
- Ordered 1/26/2022 through Holiday Ford in Whitesboro, TX. We live within 10 minutes of Grapevine Ford, but have worked with Holiday in the past and have always been impressed with their professionalism and customer service.
-Badlands
- 4 Door
-Sasquatch
- 2.7L
- MIC
- Lux Package
- Cactus Gray

Thank you for all of the helpful information each of you post.

Let the waiting commence...
Sponsored

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welcome, There are plenty of good people to learn from here...I am not one of them.

OP
OP
EastTxRoots

EastTxRoots

Badlands
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ha! Thanks! I am certainly still in the student phase and will most likely be here for a while.

Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome to the Forum!
Former Nacogdoches/ Center TX resident here, transplanted to NC.
Nice build, you've chosen well. And will love it once it arrives.

I do highly recommend taking the trip down to Big Bend with it, spend a few days camping and running the trails/roads there. It is a life-changing experience, and I will be going back.

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Welcome, always good to have another Texan.

OP
OP
EastTxRoots

EastTxRoots

Badlands
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welcome to the Forum!
Former Nacogdoches/ Center TX resident here, transplanted to NC.
Nice build, you've chosen well. And will love it once it arrives.

I do highly recommend taking the trip down to Big Bend with it, spend a few days camping and running the trails/roads there. It is a life-changing experience, and I will be going back.
I was raised in Lufkin, but now live the the DFW area so you absolutely understand what I'm saying about having East Texas still in my blood. Love the idea of taking the trip to Big Bend! We typically drive to Colorado once for ski season and once during the summer, so I look forward to those trips, as well.

Thanks for the welcome and I hope you are enjoying NC!

Sponsored

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi from Dallas and welcome! When it warms up a bit, you should definitely make the trip down to Austin and do an Off Roadeo. They'll show you all the cool features of the Bronco with you in the driver's seat. Fun and exciting day.

It's good to have a dealer you know. There are a few steps in the delivery process where the dealer is the only way to get info about your build. Find out from the dealer who has access to the system (my salesman doesn't so I work with the Finance Manager). If you haven't already, ask your dealer for the order confirm from the Ford system. It has several pieces of information that you'll need later and whoever pulls it for you has system access 😀.

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Welcome!

Bituman

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Raptor, Vassago Mooseknuckle, Turner Czar
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Welcome. Grew up in southeast Texas and lived in Austin for many years, now in AZ for last 25 yrs. Spent many, many days camping and fishing with my father and friends at Lake Rayburn, Dam B, Lake Livingston, etc. Bought the formerly junky, rust bucket Bronco in my avatar from a soldier at Ft. Hood. You will learn a lot from the postings on this site. Good luck with your new Bronco. One suggestion, try out one of the Bronco Off Rodeos.
Sponsored