Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BaseSquatch, Chevy Suburban, Kia K5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Like the others have said, Discount Tire is the only place I go for tires. I’ve probably bought at least 10 sets there over the past decade. Great prices, great service, and great people. Can’t ask for more than that… well, maybe some group buys or special discounts for B6G members 😉
Sponsored

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Um, we have a problem...
Ford Bronco Hello!!! 1620777755893

I mean, The tire sizes are right but c'mon, change the pic. ;)

OP
OP
Discount Tire

Discount Tire

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Like the others have said, Discount Tire is the only place I go for tires. I’ve probably bought at least 10 sets there over the past decade. Great prices, great service, and great people. Can’t ask for more than that… well, maybe some group buys or special discounts for B6G members 😉
Thank you for the long time support @djn3400! Although there are no member discounts available at this time, we'll be sure to post up if this changes.

I see you have 4 locations near Granger IA.

You better stock up on big tires.
We appreciate the suggestion!

Our stores are somewhat limited on in stock product, however if a size/model is not immediately available they can usually have it ordered in with in a couple business days.

Shoot us a PM when you're in the market for replacement rubber and we'll make sure you're taken care of.

Um, we have a problem...
Ford Bronco Hello!!! 1620777755893

I mean, The tire sizes are right but c'mon, change the pic. ;)
Thank you for the heads up on the search by vehicle image! I'll pass this along to the web team.

WillisC’onnors

Base
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hello, everyone!

We are one of Bronco 6g's newest official sponsors!

First, A little about us...

Discount Tire is America's largest independent wheel and tire retailer. We have over 1,000 locations nationwide and if you don't have a Discount Tire store nearby, the mail order division Discount Tire Direct, is available to help as well. We work very hard to make sure you get the best customer service in the industry and the lowest prices at the bottom line!

There will be three of us messaging here: Don, Doug and I (Matt).

We're excited to be a part of the community and we look forward to having some fun here on the site! We're guys just like you, we just happen to sell wheels and tires. If we can help you in any way please let us know - we're here to help!

We'll see you on the boards!
Welcome!

Looking forward to ordering some 35" GG X3's soon!

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I have exclusively used Discount Tire for years and years for all my vehicles and go through a lot of tires.

OP
OP
Discount Tire

Discount Tire

Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

jay-rod427

Badlands
First Name
Jerod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carbonized gray 2 dr BadLands Sans-Squatch ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What's your selection in an 18" wheel, preferably with real beadlocks? I'm really trying to plan around the Nitto ridge grappler in 37x11.50x18. But 18" beadlocks seem slim in the bronco/ranger pattern. Especially without some decent + offset.

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello, everyone!

We are one of Bronco 6g's newest official sponsors!

First, A little about us...

Discount Tire is America's largest independent wheel and tire retailer. We have over 1,000 locations nationwide and if you don't have a Discount Tire store nearby, the mail order division Discount Tire Direct, is available to help as well. We work very hard to make sure you get the best customer service in the industry and the lowest prices at the bottom line!

There will be three of us messaging here: Don, Doug and I (Matt).

We're excited to be a part of the community and we look forward to having some fun here on the site! We're guys just like you, we just happen to sell wheels and tires. If we can help you in any way please let us know - we're here to help!

We'll see you on the boards!
Discount is probably the most honest tire store I know of. Glad to see you guys around!

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I like Discount 'cause they don't sell brakes, shocks etc and try to sell you stuff you don't need!

Sponsored

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think the last 5-6 sets of tires across 4 vehicles and a set of wheels for my wife's car came from Discount.

NurseDan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Any recommendations for companies in Alberta to get knowledgeable services re: wheels and tires?

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can you start posting up some wheels you sell that will work with our Broncos....

OP
OP
Discount Tire

Discount Tire

Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
What's your selection in an 18" wheel, preferably with real beadlocks? I'm really trying to plan around the Nitto ridge grappler in 37x11.50x18. But 18" beadlocks seem slim in the bronco/ranger pattern. Especially without some decent + offset.
Hi jay-rod!

We do not carry beadlock wheels, however we can special order them in.

That being said though, I'm not aware of any manufacturers that offer an 18-inch solution. 17-inch and 20-inch are the two common diameters.

Discount is probably the most honest tire store I know of. Glad to see you guys around!
I think the last 5-6 sets of tires across 4 vehicles and a set of wheels for my wife's car came from Discount.
I like Discount 'cause they don't sell brakes, shocks etc and try to sell you stuff you don't need!
Thank you for the continued support over the years, we greatly appreciate it!

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've been a discount tire customer for years (Costco before that). They converted me once when I got a flat, pulled over because a Discount Tires happened to be there, and they fixed my flat and didn't charge me anything (and they knew I wasn't a customer).

Been with them ever since but I have to say beware... I bought some new rims for my car elsewhere, took them to Discount Tires to have them simply pull my existing tires off and put them on the new rims, and they raked me over the coals so bad I was pissed... Filed a complaint and not a single effort was made to try and keep me as a customer. A frigging discount offer for my next set of tires would have been nice even.... But nothing!

I can't recall the exact numbers but they charged me like $20 each to take the tire off the old rim, then another $20 to put it right back on the new rims, plus some other BS... My out the door was around $200 for just having tires swapped.

And yet I walk in off the street and they will do all that and more to fix a flat and not charge a dime.
Sponsored