M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Romeo Sider, VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My last signed order for my MY22 base (original reservation 1/21) was July 12, 2021. I had to reconfirm this order on October 18, 2021. I received a notification of build date on 3/7/22 with a VIN. Now I am worried if the car even arrives at the dealer, they will play the mark up games I am seeing posted here. My question to the forum is what kind of agreements are you getting with your dealers to lock MSRP? I'd like to have some examples before I go to my dealer and get ahead of the price gouge that might come once the vehicle is eventually delivered.
Sponsored

BigDaddySquatch

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They gave me a purchase order complete with "vehicle order description" and price breakdown (taxes, fees and all) signed by myself and the Sales Manager.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I dont have one with my dealer but I have read from people who had a sigh sales agreement for MSRP that was told by dealer when there Bronco came in it means nothing and some had sigh papers for MSRP but was told by dealer that sense they did not but down a deposit there sigh paper means nothing

BigDaddySquatch

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I dont have one with my dealer but I have read from people who had a sigh sales agreement for MSRP that was told by dealer when there Bronco came in it means nothing and some had sigh papers for MSRP but was told by dealer that sense they did not but down a deposit there sigh paper means nothing
Yeah, I also put down a $500 deposit

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My last signed order for my MY22 base (original reservation 1/21) was July 12, 2021. I had to reconfirm this order on October 18, 2021. I received a notification of build date on 3/7/22 with a VIN. Now I am worried if the car even arrives at the dealer, they will play the mark up games I am seeing posted here. My question to the forum is what kind of agreements are you getting with your dealers to lock MSRP? I'd like to have some examples before I go to my dealer and get ahead of the price gouge that might come once the vehicle is eventually delivered.
I received a purchase order with taxes and fees and total price on it. I also received a build sheet signed by the Manager. PO is basically the same paper you receive when you purchase the car.

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I had the same worry as you, so before my build date (build not delivery) I took the order/price sheet to the dealer and they wrote “no markup from MSRP” on it and we both signed it.
Sponsored