Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 MINI JCW, 2019 Charger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I just saw this on Ford's Instagram page. They are saying we will be able to see them at dealer late 2020/early 2021 :D :love:
Ford Bronco Examples at dealers later this year?! 20200728_082121
Sponsored

OP
OP
Yelie

Yelie

First Edition
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 MINI JCW, 2019 Charger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

"Bronco" includes the Bronco SPORT, which will be at dealers by end of the year.
Bah! If that's the case I guess we'll at least be able to see colors and fabrics in person...

Sponsored

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I actually asked my dealer about this the day I put in my reservation. They said they don't expect to get one until April...well after we have to finalize our order.

I was mainly interested in a test drive to see differences between engines. They invited me out to test drive the F150 and explorer to get a feel for the engine difference.

Hopefully we get some color panels and fabrics to look at at least

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Some dealers have said they were expecting a show model in Nov/Dec. Of course, that was before the delivery dates got delayed, so it could have changed. And don't think it was going to be all dealers.

Sponsored

Sideways

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus ST2
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was told by my Sales Manager that my dealership will have "Mannequin Models" available for view later this year. I am hoping there will be a mixture of parts, like the marine seats, so we can touch and feel all of the unique features.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
*Sigh*, they want us to pony-up (sorry, I am going to beat that pun of a dead horse (see what I did there) into the ground) nearly $60k for a new vehicle, but we are not allowed to see it in person before hand? Come on Ford, I think we can all agree that is asking a bit much of the consumer and one thing I cannot compromise on.

I can understand not being able to test drive but I would like to see the colors in person, the different interior fabrics, the soft top vs hard top and the differences between a normal suspension, BL suspension and a squatched suspension. With the slow trickle of negative news it still seems like Ford is trying to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
*sigh* applies to me too. Social media makes us all dumber... always low on facts and detail and high on vague hype.

I too am hoping for mannequin models at dealers by Nov/December. I will still place my order on the first day... knowing that if something happens my dealer would happily let me cancel later and be able to sell it to 10 other people.

I wonder if there will even be a Chicago Auto show come February with this Covid crap....

Last edited:

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It needs to be before the ordering process, and i hope they realize that.
Sponsored