Sponsored

Help - how do i order a sway bar disconnect?

Migir

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JL
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I placed an order for a Bronco Wildtrak but can't figure out how to get a front sway bar disconnect. Does not appear to be available for any model or trim.
Sponsored

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I placed an order for a Bronco Wildtrak but can't figure out how to get a front sway bar disconnect. Does not appear to be available for any model or trim.
It's only available on the Badlands. Standard equipment on that trim. Used to be able to get it on the First Edition since it was just a fancy Badlands. Hard telling, at this point, if it'll be available on any of the rumored special editions for MY22.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just call up your local dealership and ask for the parts department. There are quite a few other little bits and bolts you'll need to order as well, they can help with all of that.

Sponsored

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you don't have a VIN you should still be able to modify your order to a SAS Badlands. Gets you the disco and the 35s. Or just get the Badlands... 33s are great

OP
OP

Migir

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JL
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes - exactly with High trim
Pretty sure OP was messing with you there, seeing as every Wildtrak comes with Sas, 2.7L, Hardtop... the joke here is that you didn't read the descriptions of the trim levels before ordering your vehicle.

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Pretty sure OP was messing with you there, seeing as every Wildtrak comes with Sas, 2.7L, Hardtop... the joke here is that you didn't read the descriptions of the trim levels before ordering your vehicle.
@Migir at first I was all-in for effing with you, but now that I see your response I feel kinda bad about it. I'm not sure if you've read the other posts on your thread here, but if not then take it from me here that the only.trim available with sway bar disconnect is Badlands. You cannot order it on Wildtrak. You can get almost everything from the Wildtrak on Badlands though, with the exception of interior materials and Sport mode.
Sponsored