Sponsored

Who thinks the sway bar disconnect should be a stand alone option?

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I will relish in pages of it wont re connect its leaking something its creaking very soon KISS.
Make sure you find the level ground so the suspension isn’t loaded in a corner. May want to have someone bounce the front up and down for you as well while you get your hands greasy pushing the pin in place.

oh and be sure to disconnect before entering the trail. I dont want you holding me up As you hop out mid trail to disconnect lol.

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Make sure you find the level ground so the suspension isn’t loaded in a corner. May want to have someone bounce the front up and down for you as well while you get your hands greasy pushing the pin in place.
I can do it in my sleep ,never had a problem all the years i have used them .
We will see how great those power disconnects work after not being used for a long time then put into service after road salt,ocean air ,road grime takes its toll👍

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can do it in my sleep ,never had a problem all the years i have used them .
We will see how great those power disconnects work after not being used for a long time then put into service after road salt,ocean air ,road grime takes its toll👍
I had JKS quick disconnects on my LJ for years. Made the switch to antirock and never looked back. After bending an arm, I replaced the setup with their newer version I was that much of a believer in their product vs the manual disconnecting.

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I had JKS quick disconnects on my LJ for years. Made the switch to antirock and never looked back. After bending an arm, I replaced the setup with their newer version I was that much of a believer in their product vs the manual disconnecting.
Im sure alot of folks will enjoy the ease of pushing a button and thats fine ,i am a pull the pins ,turn the hubs type all that monkey motion makes me nervous lol.

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im sure alot of folks will enjoy the ease of pushing a button and thats fine ,i am a pull the pins ,turn the hubs type all that monkey motion makes me nervous lol.
You like getting out all the time and locking your hubs too I suspect?

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes thats what i said
The beautiful thing is that you can order your Bronco without the sway bar disconnect and I assume at some point the aftermarket will provide an option to your liking.

As for the manual locking hubs, you may be stuck with a button. Sorry.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hate having to get out to lock my hubs on my jeep. Its annoying during winter. I installled them for a reason though. But I do enjoy just turning a dial in my truck to have 4wd.

Burndog

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who thinks the disconnect is lame and will be happy to pull two pins and have the same effect 🤚
It's been my experience that disconnecting a swaybar isn't that difficult but reattaching it is a PITA. And this system is on demand so on parts of a trail you'd rather have it on or off, you can.
The last thing you want to do from a day in the trail is connect them.

Burndog

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

oh and be sure to disconnect before entering the trail. I dont want you holding me up As you hop out mid trail to disconnect lol.
Exactly
Sponsored