Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco?
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Looking for opinions. I bought a Ranger Tremor 6 months ago while I waited for my 4 DR Badlands 2.7 L non-SAS. Ive owned a 3rd gen Taco and Silverado before, as well as TLC and 4runners indlucing my current '84 4runner w a safari top. I love the Tremor - best truck Ive owned.

It is quick, agile, smooth on the road. I've had my Bronco for a couple days, and am having a hard time seeing myself switching to it (I cannot afford both). I know the "Its not a truck" mentality - I've lived out of both. Looking for anyone who as owned a Tremor and switched to a Bronco - what do you miss/like beyond the obvious it doesn't have a bed?
Sponsored

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you love the tremor dump the bronco. Do it sooner than later. Values are dropping fast across the board. Donā€™t matter what brand.

RedShark32s

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looking for opinions. I bought a Ranger Tremor 6 months ago while I waited for my 4 DR Badlands 2.7 L non-SAS. Ive owned a 3rd gen Taco and Silverado before, as well as TLC and 4runners indlucing my current '84 4runner w a safari top. I love the Tremor - best truck Ive owned.

It is quick, agile, smooth on the road. I've had my Bronco for a couple days, and am having a hard time seeing myself switching to it (I cannot afford both). I know the "Its not a truck" mentality - I've lived out of both. Looking for anyone who as owned a Tremor and switched to a Bronco - what do you miss/like beyond the obvious it doesn't have a bed?
I'm going to buy a Tremor tomorrow...

Or at least trying to convince myself not to still. I think I know it's done, though. Found what would be my exact build with 6K miles on it. Somehow, of course, buying it will speed up my Bronco scheduling and then I will (hopefully) be in this same boat sooner than I hoped.

You really like it that much?

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I needed a truck Iā€™d keep the Ranger. But if I needed something more capable off-road and had no need to haul cargo or tow Iā€˜d keep the Bronco.

If I wanted to be cool Iā€™d keep the Bronco. No one, and I mean no one ever!, has turned their head to check out a Ranger, no matter the trimā€¦ Just sayinā€¦.

Sponsored
OP
OP

emoty-c

Big Bend
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco?
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm going to buy a Tremor tomorrow...

Or at least trying to convince myself not to still. I think I know it's done, though. Found what would be my exact build with 6K miles on it. Somehow, of course, buying it will speed up my Bronco scheduling and then I will (hopefully) be in this same boat sooner than I hoped.

You really like it that much?
I really do- I think the engineers behind the tremor put a lot of time to get the balance of on/off road just right. I think it will put a big smile on your face! But as the post above says, no one checks out a Ranger no matter the trimā€¦

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

no one checks out a Ranger no matter the trimā€¦
I really like the current Ranger and take notice of every one I cross paths with. I probably would have bought one before the Bronco if it had a manual option.

Based on your title I think you know what you should do.

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If Ford would put the MT in the Ranger, I would be very tempted myself.

centra28

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

stick with what you love, else you might end up with buyers remorse.

Sponsored

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have a Ranger Tremor and a Bronco on order. Still haven't decided which way I am going to go. I love the utility of having a bed and higher towing. But also love the open air and cool factor of the Bronco. Either one will fit my needs for the off-roading I do. Much will depend on what price protection will apply with the Bronco and how much of a price increase 2023 will bring. And a little part of me is still leery of the Bronco with the current quality issues. The 5th Gen Ranger is a tried and true platform with very little issues.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Too bad you canā€™t keep both. I bought this Rocky Ridge pkg 2022 Ranger a couple months after my WT finally came in. Traded in a 4dr BB and 2021 Ranger for them. I love them both.
638F0E8B-5B81-4AE2-B1CC-A38F21FE77DC.jpeg
1562CE81-6672-476B-985D-A4AB7A9E0124.jpeg

CCB25B4D-6A3E-4796-ABA3-29FD72E3A2D8.jpeg

CFF0EB3A-3A23-4D6B-BFB1-AF30FD247E30.jpeg

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I did the same; got tired of waiting and last November received my ordered Tremor (traded in an F150). I almost cancelled the Bronco and the Wife said, "keep both!". So, the Bronco came a month ago and I will keep both. I love both vehicles. The Tremor is agile and quick and of course has the bed. The Bronco is freakin awesome. If I had to dump one it would be the truck. However, I have always said....you own a house, you need a truck. Seems like their is always something needing hauling and you need a truck. That said, I could not get rid of the Bronco. I guess I AM NOT MUCH HELP. :ROFLMAO: Seriously though; gauge your passenger needs, towing needs, hauling needs, etc. If you got rid of the truck, you could always get a cheap sided flat bed trailer to haul crap. Maybe consider ways to keep both. Is there some other family vehicle that could be sold. Etc.
They are both fantastic vehicles........very difficult decision. I think you will regret getting rid of either one of them.
Ford Bronco Help me - I love my Ranger Tremor, I like my Bronco BL 4 Dr 2.7L DrverSideDone
Ford Bronco Help me - I love my Ranger Tremor, I like my Bronco BL 4 Dr 2.7L SideFront

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I did the same; got tired of waiting and last November received my ordered Tremor (traded in an F150). I almost cancelled the Bronco and the Wife said, "keep both!". So, the Bronco came a month ago and I will keep both. I love both vehicles. The Tremor is agile and quick and of course has the bed. The Bronco is freakin awesome. If I had to dump one it would be the truck. However, I have always said....you own a house, you need a truck. Seems like their is always something needing hauling and you need a truck. That said, I could not get rid of the Bronco. I guess I AM NOT MUCH HELP. :ROFLMAO: Seriously though; gauge your passenger needs, towing needs, hauling needs, etc. If you got rid of the truck, you could always get a cheap sided flat bed trailer to haul crap. Maybe consider ways to keep both. Is there some other family vehicle that could be sold. Etc.
They are both fantastic vehicles........very difficult decision. I think you will regret getting rid of either one of them.
Ford Bronco Help me - I love my Ranger Tremor, I like my Bronco BL 4 Dr 2.7L SideFront
Ima gonna make a guess here that you and the Mrs really, really like CO