Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not even a little bit, I don't view them as the same category of vehicle. Although, Ford does have more 'future' vehicles than it does 'actual' vehicles at this time. They might want to consider finishing a few first.

Bronco
MachE
Electric Transit
New F150
New Mach1
Ranger Tremor
Sponsored

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That is a nice setup on the Taco, well assuming you don't have to have the drivers seat up too far to accommodate.

OP
OP
Mattwings

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tremor option is available before the Bronco ?

Jchetty

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Tacoma, 00 Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No manual. To be fair, the $5000 Sasquatch price is not confirmed. Still too early to tell how a good a deal the Tremor package is.

Broncocito

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD PRO Manual
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
with sway bar disconnect?

Sponsored

centra28

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Ranger is now a viable option for the midsize overlander pick-up truck, whereas before they weren't even in the game. Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro, Jeep Gladiator, Chevy Colorado Bison, now Ford Ranger Tremor is in the conversation, albeit a little late to the game. Better late than never I suppose.

Jakethesnake

Black Diamond
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 GX470. 2002 Suburban. 2016 Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

:oops: I didn't know this. Do the seat cushions flip up as an option like in the f-150?
It’s a one piece flip up bench. All or nothing. Terrible design like the rear folding seats on the 2door bronco.

Reactions: LMB

RedTetsu13

Black Diamond
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Elantra Sedan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just watched a reveal on TFL Trucks for the Ranger Tremor. The pricing is about $4200. I didn’t see all the details, but it sounds similar to the SQ package, less the front axle upgrade and front locker, but adding the Fox podium 2.0 shocks. Seems like the SQ package is pretty well priced in comparison. This does create some internal competition for the Bronco, adding a competitive package to the Toyota TRD Pro and GM midsized equivalents in the midsized truck market too. The Tremor maintains is 7500lb. tow and already considerable Ranger payload rating as well. Does that make anyone consider the Ranger more seriously? I know it does for me.
If I needed a pickup to do pick up things sure, but the Bronco will be my DD as well as my toy. Even if the Bronco has a cheap plastic interior, in my opinion it will still be better than the 'new' ranger. The ranger at its core is still from 2011 and even its Lariat trim level still reminds you of that. Even the base model Bronco's have better looking interior's. Plus if you think about it the Tremor package really isn't all that impressive of an offroad package compared to the Squatch package. The estimated 5K of the Squatch gives you so much more per $ than the Tremor. Most of what makes up the Tremor is appearance if anything.

BuckeyeinNV

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This would be interesting as a pragmatic choice if they were sitting on lots right now, but you won't actually see these until January after we've all put our Bronco orders in. If it was a legit Raptor version, that would be a different story, but this is just an upgrade package on an old platform meant to increase interest in the vehicle until the new Ranger that's presumably going to be a lot better comes along. Pass.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mattwings

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tremor is larger tires, different wheels (width and off set), Fox Podium 2.0 Shocks and suspension lift. (Plus the FX4 locking rear axle and skid plates). You can actually get the appearance changes deleted. If it added the Ford Motorsports 300HP tune, it would be about the same as the stage 3 they offer now, with better shocks, bigger tires and unique wheels for $3k less.

mkennedy009

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Triumph Bonneville T100 110th Anniversary
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is a good looking truck, reminds me of my 86' Ranger 4x4 with the 4' lift and 33' only better, nice, more comfortable and with graphics. So it only reminds me because of the name badge.

I agree this is a practical choice for someone who lives in the city and does not have room for a F150 Rapter.

The name gets me, not sure I like it. Can we start some memes about the Tremor (remember the Nova)?
A girls best friend.
It shakes driving down the road.
The pitch vehicle for the San Jose Earthquakes.
Follows the Rapter around trying to act like its shadow.
An afterthought to the Rapter. (you have to have live through a few earthquakes to understand).

Still I like the look of it and it should be a great 40k entry level truck. Wait, 40k is entry level now. ¡Ay, caramba!

OP
OP
Mattwings

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The name is horrible and the graphics are not my cup of tea. I do think the FOX 2.0 shocks and small lift like the Tremmor would be awesome on an OBX. Maybe that’s close to a Wildtrax? I don’t like the other options on that trim level, so I have not spent as much time evaluating it.

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Honestly, if the Ranger was available with Manual (in FX4) I'd probably have one.

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Here's a wild idea: Make the back of the cab modular so you can take it out and throw on a top for the bed. Let the back gate swing left to right instead of down. That way we can install a modular floor system with sliders for stuff, have the extra space, and allow us to access from inside.
Sponsored