First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I am new to the modification game and I really would like to make my bronco look more like a vintage bronco. Similar to what Chronic Broncitis did. I would really appreciate some opinions on how to make it look the best. I have attached my inspiration photos. This is what I am thinking of now.

Four wheel parts fender delete or outer banks fender flare painted to match
baja designs bumper light kits
l dont know if need a leveling kit or a 2-4 in lift for the sasquatch
I also dont know if the 35 in tires would be enough or i need 37 in tires
I am thinking the Mickey thompson Wheels attached?
I have a chrome Bronco emblem coming
do you change the front bumper? take off the bull bar?
four wheel parts rear bumper?
Do I paint the hard top to match?

I don't want to screw it up so any suggestions are welcome.
This is my first post so take it easy on me!

Mickey Thompson 2358412 Classic III Wheel Size 15 x 8 Bolt Circle 6 x 5-12 Rear Spacing 3-58 ...jpeg

IMG_0058.jpeg

View recent photos.jpeg

IMG_0037.jpeg
Sponsored

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'69 Ford Bronco, '19 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Biased but love the MT Classics! Have the Classic Lock IIs with the fake bead locks that are long since destroyed on their way out for the basics with no ring in your image. BTW on the '69 so have no idea about spacing, etc. Waiting on the 6g.

Last edited:

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I recommend only mods you can bolt on and unbolt in the driveway. Like wheels, fenders,etc. No painting, lift kits, drilling holes, nothing that’s permanent or takes a professional to return to stock.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sell the First Edition and buy a Badlands. Use the profits to do the customization. I wouldn’t do all that to a FE.
Exactly. Seeing what the FE's are going for on ebay has me kicking myself I didn't reserve one to flip. May be an unpopular opinion but I couldn't care less.

OP, since you already have "Squatch" I would skip any lifts and 37's and just stick with the 35's. I would also hold off on any of the 4wp bumpers and deletes as many American companies are about to bring some quality stuff to market.

I see you are in FTW as well, there is a Dallas company developing a Bronco line of bumpers and sliders. I may be a bit biased, but I got to see their new parts first hand and I am real impressed with their work.

Sponsored

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You have the ONE Bronco that probably should stay stock. If you must modify, consider mods that can be reversed back to original and keep the original parts. Of course, it’s yours, do what you want.

OP
OP

Bryan B

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
You have the ONE Bronco that probably should stay stock. If you must modify, consider mods that can be reversed back to original and keep the original parts. Of course, it’s yours, do what you want.

I totally agree. I am planning on keeping all the parts and not changing anything too much. I am very lucky to have one of the FE's on order. supposed to have it next month!

OP
OP

Bryan B

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Exactly. Seeing what the FE's are going for on ebay has me kicking myself I didn't reserve one to flip. May be an unpopular opinion but I couldn't care less.

OP, since you already have "Squatch" I would skip any lifts and 37's and just stick with the 35's. I would also hold off on any of the 4wp bumpers and deletes as many American companies are about to bring some quality stuff to market.

I see you are in FTW as well, there is a Dallas company developing a Bronco line of bumpers and sliders. I may be a bit biased, but I got to see their new parts first hand and I am real impressed with their work.

I would love to see what they are coming out with. what is the name of the company?

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Following... I want to create a retro looking bronco as well! Have you made any decisions?

B-Rad

First Edition
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco 1978 Bronco 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I will echo everyone else that an FE will probably be better suited left stock compared to other models. I plan to leave my 2 door FE bone stock for the most part and probably buy a 4 door badlands in a couple years to modify into an overlanding rig.

Sponsored

broncbeau

Big Bend
First Name
Beau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just popping on those MT classic wheels should do the trick.

Throw on a @Ridergraphix stripe and you'll be good.

GlowingMoose

First Edition
First Name
Glendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cheverolet Traverse
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm in the DFW area as well but somewhat new to the area, Where are y'all going to get mud on the tires? I've looked on several apps and online and not really finding places to go.

Ridergraphix

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ridergraphix.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Silverado 2500HD
Your Bronco Model