First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
based on some replies here, looks like a few of y'all have lost half your stuff in court more than once!

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
So i got my 4d badlands about 3 months ago. up to now no one has driven it other than me. I came home from a BAD day at work and needed to run errends. my girlfriend said that she would do them for me if she could drive my truck (somthing shes been begging to do) i was so tired so i just threw her the keys, in disbalef she comes back and had the following conversation with me.
"i topped you off with the green windshield stuff cuz you were low"
what green windshield stuff? whindshield wiper fluid?"
yes"
"green? not purple or blue?
"yeah the green anti freeze stuff from the gas station"
"babe.... show me the fucking bottle"

turns out, its anti freeze. she put ANTI FREEZE IN MY F&&&&&& WINDSHILD WIPER TANK. SO this leaves me wondering, how do i fix this? can i fix this or do i just kill her?
No big deal. Anti Freeze is toxic for humans to consume, but its not going to harm your windshield or anything else. If you don't want to remove tank, use a small pump and tubing to drain the tank. Fill the tank with water and run the washer to flush the system. If a small amount gets on the windshield, its not going to hurt anything.

Bodge Garage

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover Discovery, Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am going to suggest that step one just be chill for a minute and think through the situation. None of this is a big beal.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.