Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a 2023 Wildtrak and a very good friend purchased a new 2024 Wildtrak. He told me that he was going to return it as the Warn winch dealer could not install a winch due to the sensors in the bumper and the front camera aa that they did not make one to incorporate these features. To which I responded BS! I do not have or want a winch but please someone let me know which bumper and winch he can install that will keep his sensors and front camera.. Money or cost is not a problem. I just want to keep him in a Bronco
Sponsored

HolidayDog

Everglades
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

The parts guy at the for dealer or probably a good off road mod shop can suggest several options that will give your buddy a bumper, winch and front camera relocation kit. This is not the only person that needs a front camera / winch solution. When money is not an issue there are options.

I don’t have the answer but I would put a strong wager it’s been done and someone will post a solution pretty quick.

HighVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Scrambler, Ferrari 458
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pretty much every major aftermarket bumper maker now is offering sensor and camera relocation kits for use with their offerings. There's several threads about this, I'd suggest doing a search and wading through the threads.

JCR is making a winch plate that offers such which will bolt on to the capable and modular bumpers.

Stanley Crewell

Outer Banks
First Name
Stanley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mountaineer, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a 2023 Wildtrak and a very good friend purchased a new 2024 Wildtrak. He told me that he was going to return it as the Warn winch dealer could not install a winch due to the sensors in the bumper and the front camera aa that they did not make one to incorporate these features. To which I responded BS! I do not have or want a winch but please someone let me know which bumper and winch he can install that will keep his sensors and front camera.. Money or cost is not a problem. I just want to keep him in a Bronco
This is what I got. Buckleupoffroad.com should have them back in stock soon. Fairly easy install and everything works including ACC.

PXL_20240203_164604009~2.jpg

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ‘1928 model A, “23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Here is my JCR/Warn setup
IMG_0456.jpeg

Sponsored

nipeej

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota, Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went with the Warn Elite Bumper because it would take the Zeon winch I already had from my previous truck. Some of the other bumpers I looked at would only take a smaller profile winch. As you can see it has the cutouts for the sensors and it did not effect my front camera that much.

20240218_102045a.jpg

Apollo

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
IMG_2326.jpeg

Most after market front bumpers have the sensors capable of being installed, several have camera locations. A little searching and your friend will find multiple options.

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

ARB Summit. All sensors work including the adaptive cruise. No camera obstuctions.

PXL_20230908_222323263.jpg

615_Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2D BL, SAS, MT, & 2015 F-350 DRW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Help needed for bumper and winch PXL_20230908_222323263

Most after market front bumpers have the sensors capable of being installed, several have camera locations. A little searching and your friend will find multiple options.
What bumper is that? TIA

Sloth

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Plenty of winch capable bumpers that are compatible with front mounted sensors and cameras. Some mfgs even offer a relocation bracket for the camera. Looking through this specific forum is a good starting point…
Sponsored