First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE, 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Has anyone successfully used FordPass Points to buy Ford Performance parts?

Ford offers the ARB 47 qt fridge/freezer on their performance accessories page:

https://accessories.ford.com/produc...efSrc=7018349101247&nosto=productpage-nosto-3

I went to my local parts department to buy it with my FordPass points, but they couldn't see it in their system or find a way to order it. He could only find the smaller 12v fridge, not the larger ARB Zero. I can obviously order it directly from the website, but then I can't use my FordPass points.

Any thoughts or insight? Anyone have access to Ford's parts ordering database that might be able to point me in the right direction?
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's a Ford Performance part, and not part of the "normal" Ford Accessories catalog.

I actually don't know if the internal ordering system has separation between Ford Performance and the regular Ford Accessories catalog, but if I were to guess that may be why they can't find it. I also don't know if you can use FordPass points on the Ford Performance components... but I would imagine you could.

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's a Ford Performance part, and not part of the "normal" Ford Accessories catalog.

I actually don't know if the internal ordering system has separation between Ford Performance and the regular Ford Accessories catalog, but if I were to guess that may be why they can't find it. I also don't know if you can use FordPass points on the Ford Performance components... but I would imagine you could.
Today I learned there is a totally separate website for performance parts... thanks (I feel stupid)

Jpursuit

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 f250 king ranch 4wd, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone successfully used FordPass Points to buy Ford Performance parts?

Ford offers the ARB 47 qt fridge/freezer on their performance accessories page:

https://accessories.ford.com/produc...efSrc=7018349101247&nosto=productpage-nosto-3

I went to my local parts department to buy it with my FordPass points, but they couldn't see it in their system or find a way to order it. He could only find the smaller 12v fridge, not the larger ARB Zero. I can obviously order it directly from the website, but then I can't use my FordPass points.

Any thoughts or insight? Anyone have access to Ford's parts ordering database that might be able to point me in the right direction?
Just ordered one through Ruxer Ford using Ford pass points. You will have to register with them and then send a DM t o flip who is on this forum along with your email part number and shipping address to get a price with shipping.

Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How much money is 62000 ford pass points

lmarchetti

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Today I learned there is a totally separate website for performance parts... thanks (I feel stupid)
Yup, just a FYI most dealers can only sell Ford Accessories however a select few are licensed to sell Ford Performance parts and you can use your points at those dealerships. Where I am at in Denver, only 1 Ford dealer (Castle Rock Ford) in 100 miles can sell FP parts directly. Call around and ask!
Sponsored