Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ok so I am really struggling hoping you all can help. I am stuck between OBX 4 door, mod hard top, high package, leather trimmed seats, 2.7L and 4.27 OR Black Diamond, 4 door, sasquatch, 2.7, mod hard top, mid package

I would love to have OBX and sasquatch but cant afford all of that.

Someone help me make my decision PLEASE
I guess then your only option is the Squatched Black Diamond then isn't it? I wouldn't be caught dead in a non-Squatched OBX. Those folks will be the laughing stock of the Bronco community lol. That's like having a sign that says, "Sissy" or "Kick me!", taped to your back lol.
Sponsored

Essmith94

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Casey, with you living in Chesapeake I would think that getting the MGV and washout floors would be a must with the sand and beach for the trips you are hopefully going to make down to Duck and Corolla!!! Besides... you dont want to sweat on that leather in the summer when you have the doors off!!

Spoken by a former Virginia Beach Naval Aviator :cool:

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I guess then your only option is the Squatched Black Diamond then isn't it? I wouldn't be caught dead in a non-Squatched OBX. Those folks will be the laughing stock of the Bronco community lol. That's like having a sign that says, "Sissy" or "Kick me!", taped to your back lol.
I look forward to the day someone calls me a sissy for driving my non-squatched OBX.

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I look forward to the day someone calls me a sissy for driving my non-squatched OBX.
Sissy! Lol goodness ? I love y'all but you're still getting crap for it. I'll sport a black eye now and again.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Badlands and be done with it.
Agreed. If you haven't already priced up a BL, you should. It seems to have everything you are looking for, MGV, aggressive stance & high package and is only $400 more than the build you spec'd. Non Sasq on the BL and assumed hardtop.

Ultimately, get what you want and don't listen to the those who think they are the Bronco gate keepers.

Spoken by a former VA Beach resident & ODU alum who needs to get back and visit already. ?

Sponsored

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

jrustyasl

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Motorcycle: Honda VTX 1300
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To me, it seems you're comparing more luxury versus more badassery. With those options I'd go with squatch BD. I'm personally stuck between 7MT BL or Squatched BD. I'm leaning toward the BL, and then self squatching, cause I'm having a hard time giving up the 7MT.
Question: if I self squatch a BD 2 door manual, can any of my warranties be voided if something needs to be repaired?

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Question: if I self squatch a BD 2 door manual, can any of my warranties be voided if something needs to be repaired?
Yes, if the warranty work you are requesting is related to any of the modifications you have made, including, if your gearing is off due to the improper size of your wheels and tires.

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

it can be voided for just about anything but mods will def screw you. U can have a dealership do it, we did a mini squatch on a sport and cause it was us it still has the og warranty no issues

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ok so I am really struggling hoping you all can help. I am stuck between OBX 4 door, mod hard top, high package, leather trimmed seats, 2.7L and 4.27 OR Black Diamond, 4 door, sasquatch, 2.7, mod hard top, mid package

Go with the OBX, leather and high, forget the SAS. That is the most bang for the buck. When you need a set of tires go a little bigger.

Sponsored

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The questions are: how old are you- the OBX will be quieter! How much off road do you do? If a lot then the black diamond would be better. If not much the outerbanks will give a smoother ride.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Buy the one you like most.

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just like mentioned above their non skilled techs put some spacers in and wheels/ tires. But they will cover it, hopefully out of their pocket not ford's. This is where that other topic starts!
I hope your not calling my guys non skilled or rather the dsi team we contract with.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Another thought is to consider the available GOAT modes. BD is roughly the "slower" modes (Rock) while the WT adds the Baja. Just checked out a basic 4D WT and you're under 50. That would give you Baja even though all of them do give you the "sand" mode. I don't know - just trying to give you another thought. Re: washout, if you went with the floor liners or WeatherTech then that should take care of most mess for less money than the MGV or leather.
LMAO, you crack me up @Used2jeep, are you sure you're not a car salesman?
Ford Bronco Help with my decision SmartSelect_20210111-195613_Firefox

Yeah it starts under $50k, we'll just let finance talk to you about tax, tag, title, delivery fee.. The fun stuff ?

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs