Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'd truly love to bash on the dealer like everyone else, but until I'm certain she had a proper reservation and order and ANYTHING that mentions price, I'll refrain.

In this day of instant mass media, I've learned the hard way there are ALWAYS two sides of the story and sometimes .... you are not given all the facts right up front.
My point exactly.
:cool:
Sponsored

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How did he not get a signed agreement? i left my dealership with a contract / price agreed and signed.

Assumed everyone did, that's part of converting the order.
No, you don't. I ordered mine over the phone. My father ordered his online. I had to remind him to get quote in writing. It was the first car each of us has ordered in over 13 years. Sage advice. You get something that says, "this is not an invoice."

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How about a positive- My dealer just emailed me to tell me they got their first demo Bronco in today. Soft top 4 door Wildtrack Cactus Gray. It's NOT FOR SALE. He called me asap because he knew I'm an enthusiast, and couldn't wait to drive one. I called him right away, and we talked about it and I scheduled an appointment and a test drive for Sunday at 9am. He also, without me asking, checked my build status, and guess what?! It's built!!! This dealership also had no prob at all puting my price in writing. Good luck out there everyone. Prob not a secret, but if anyone is interested, i can give you my salespersons name and dealership.
Where'd you go? Galpin?

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Small town, small dealer.
We BOTH signed (and/or initialed) the "order preview" form, two seperate copies actually, so that we both had "signed originals".

The invoice price was what the form generated.
We hand wrote the discount below invoice.
added line items (sales tax, doc fee, etc) and ended up with an "out the door price" or "bottom line".

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ha! funny - that's my dealership as well. They seem to be on the up and up. Congrats on yours being built. When was your reservation?

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
ha! funny - that's my dealership as well. They seem to be on the up and up. Congrats on yours being built. When was your reservation?
They are a big dealership, and they do a lot of customization, so i figured they would be a safe bet. My father always used to buy his Fords there. Maybe 10 or so new cars. So I also sort of went with them for the legacy aspect too. Plus they have a great restaurant as I recall! Coffee before the test drive tomorrow! :cool: My reservation was 7/13, hit the enter button and reserved it asap. But i didn't do an actual build until March 4th at 1pm.

Sponsored

Sascrotch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetpack
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don't believe Ford can do anything about this. Laws protect the dealers.
Ford might not be able to force the dealer's hand, but they could still apply pressure by restricting future allocations

ChrisSd

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Which dealership is this, you okay if I contact them on your behalf -

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We should all bombard Ford social media and customer relations accounts with complaints about Grand Prairie Ford. How dare they take advantage of a customer like that? Coz she's a woman? Ford has already promised MSRP freeze for two more model years.
I'm 110% with you, and would join you, but they would have done this to anyone. Quit with the I'm a victim because ______crap.