J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Tundra, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My 2 door HE (not limited) has been consistently showing "order confirmed" since a couple days after I got a VIN, and I check every few days. Not super worried about it, just expecting the build date to move a little bit. It would be nice to have an estimate, but both my previous Broncos had similar shenanigans so I'm pretty used to it.
Sponsored

Jason2833

Heritage
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage & Heritage Limited
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got another email moving up another week sooner!
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1688569102211

bumyoon

Heritage
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage Edition 4-dr manual.
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

Jason2833

Heritage
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage & Heritage Limited
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

That's literally down the road from where I work.... 10 minute drive. Might drive down there and take a peek while I wait for mine to be delivered....in Indiana.
nice - my parents r from youngstown. Went to highschool at Boardman

Sponsored

18KingRanch

Heritage
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 REB HEL,‘18 F250, ‘15 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

That's literally down the road from where I work.... 10 minute drive. Might drive down there and take a peek while I wait for mine to be delivered....in Indiana.
Get some interior shots if they let you. Definitely looks better in these pictures than the video that dealer put out a few days ago

Red Squatch

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
nice - my parents r from youngstown. Went to highschool at Boardman
My daughter lives right across the Pa border in Beaver. Not far from the train derailment.

DrewMackin

Heritage
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Tesla Model 3, 23 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Man, Ford needs to get one of y'all your Heritages already so you can tell us how the Transition offer certificate worked out. Dealer finally was able to get the rep to generate my certificate. Now they say I can't apply it to the standard Heritage because it's still a limited vehicle :rolleyes:. This is fun.

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

My daughter lives right across the Pa border in Beaver. Not far from the train derailment.
Ha, I grew up in Beaver. My parents still live there and my sister moved back from Canton, OH with her family about 10 years ago.

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Man, Ford needs to get one of y'all your Heritages already so you can tell us how the Transition offer certificate worked out. Dealer finally was able to get the rep to generate my certificate. Now they say I can't apply it to the standard Heritage because it's still a limited vehicle :rolleyes:. This is fun.
Yup....same problem here. When we got pushed to 2023, Ford said right on the website that the transition offers could be used if you switched to a Heritage or Everglades. The only exceptions were Heritage Limited and Raptor. I've also now been told that I can't use it on my standard Heritage Edition.

Sponsored

OBXJoe

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan titan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yup....same problem here. When we got pushed to 2023, Ford said right on the website that the transition offers could be used if you switched to a Heritage or Everglades. The only exceptions were Heritage Limited and Raptor. I've also now been told that I can't use it on my standard Heritage Edition.
[/

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Left hand not talking to the right hand at Ford. Dealers and Ford will have to figure this out and flip whatever switch to apply the offers to the standard HEs. So far this seems par for Ford to take something simple and screw it up, I guess this is one of the benefits of not being first out the gate with my build.

Notawrangler

Heritage
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler, 2022 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Left hand not talking to the right hand at Ford. Dealers and Ford will have to figure this out and flip whatever switch to apply the offers to the standard HEs. So far this seems par for Ford to take something simple and screw it up, I guess this is one of the benefits of not being first out the gate with my build.
[/QUOTE]
Have them print off program#38644, it should look like this.
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 20230703_122546
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 20230703_122546

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 20230703_122601

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Did any 2 door orders that are scheduled get the 45 day letter from Ford? Some are saying it’s connected with the seatbelt issue on the 4 door.
Sponsored