William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Just got done talking with Ford chat, worthless waste of time to hear the same responses over and over that avoids the actual question.

Don't know why I expect anything different, it's 4th quarter and Ford is still a monkey with a football causing delay of the game in the final few minutes.
Sponsored

birdieman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The last production week for MY 23 is the week of November 6 to November 10.
they schedule about 8 weeks ahead so I am guessing the last scheduling for MY 23 will be in early September.
The last scheduling went through the week of September 25, so that leaves 6 weeks of scheduling open for MY23.
the unscheduled MY 23 orders will have to be re-entered by the dealers when the order banks open for MY 24, as they will not be automatically transferred.
The order banks for MY24 were slated to open on August 14, but they could be delayed.
So a march 27th order for a 2 door HE prob won’t get schedule this year??? If that’s a no, when will that order get Rentered?? In Aug when order banks open or have to wait til the official order cancel notice(which would be after MY24 order banks open)??

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Just got done talking with Ford chat, worthless waste of time to hear the same responses over and over that avoids the actual question.

Don't know why I expect anything different, it's 4th quarter and Ford is still a monkey with a football causing delay of the game in the final few minutes.
Even I'm now checking the tracker on a daily basis. I keep thinking it's got to get off the pot sooner or later but I've been around long enough to know that's just a hope, not necessarily the reality.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Even I'm now checking the tracker on a daily basis. I keep thinking it's got to get off the pot sooner or later but I've been around long enough to know that's just a hope, not necessarily the reality.
What's (not) funny, got the below for the Greenlight HE-L diecast and I'm like yeah, something actually getting delivered ...

Screenshot_20230803-135018.png

So I click the USPS link to find out when and they pull a Ford on me! 🤬

Screenshot_20230803-135051.png

Sponsored

jmadsen

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F350, 2017 Explorer, 1945 Ford GPW, 53 C6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Off topic, you wouldn’t happen to be the telemark godfather known as Josh Madsen?
Nope, Sorry. Although I have heard of him. I'm not much of a skier or snowboarder but I try. There is a few Josh Madsen's in my area. possibly were even brothers (or third cousins twice removed) from other mothers; this is Utah after all! :)

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ‘1928 model A, “23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Per your signature you were waiting on RR already and the standard Heritage is based on the BB anyway. If it has the mid package you're right where you'd be with the HE except for the HE specific parts so it sounds like a good opportunity to build whatever you like. The KBD flares are good option for the square fenders without breaking the bank so maybe at the end of the day it'll be the better option.

Yeah, No mid package but I really don't care too much about that... the $5000 savings went to the bumpers and sliders so that is something...will kinda miss the white stuff and removable rear windows but things I can live with...I will have less fear of messing up and/or changing it than heritage so let the mods begin...

Sponsored

striumph1500

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Shaker
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So a march 27th order for a 2 door HE prob won’t get schedule this year??? If that’s a no, when will that order get Rentered?? In Aug when order banks open or have to wait til the official order cancel notice(which would be after MY24 order banks open)??
trust me, I know the pain! I ordered in Nov 2022, reordered last Sept for now the HE and mine may not get built again!

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Strykerwsu

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Holden Commodores
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There were two!

DIO Tailgate table = 2

Edit ... well shoot ... I might have to go back and look now

Double Edit!!! - you're right, 0 slide out tailgate!

Wanted to make sure I didn't confuse the two when I was making the spreadsheet like I did with my answer!

Also forgot to add in that there was one 4 door with dual tops option, updated spreadsheet below.
Mine should be on the list next week and does 😀
Sponsored